Once Upon a Time in Roswell
Once Upon a Time in Roswell is an upcoming first-person psychological horror title. Chronicling the story of a family who vanished at Roswell in 1947, you explore their home and the surroundings. Terrors unknown await in 2020.
Story: The Peterson Family has been missing for over a week with no trace at all. You aren’t the first detective to have to look at this mysterious case, either. People don’t just vanish, though. Somehow, they did. Roswell, New Mexico is not shy of mysterious happenings, but this may top them all. Terrifying flashbacks and gruesome truths await this unfortunate detective. Beings not of this earth just might be lurking in the shadows, too.
► Roswell that Ends Well: Though Roswell, New Mexico is the main setting, you’ll also head to other areas. The streets of Paris are also rife with danger.
► Solve the Mysterious Case: Though you will be solving the case with facts and clues, you also have hypotheticals. Play through different memories of what could have befallen this family.
► Survival Horror Evolved: You’ve never experienced survival horror in this setting. Creatures not of this earth await, and you have to be sneaky to survive.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Quarter Circle Games
- Publisher: tinyBuild
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Horror
- Platforms: Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-650 or later
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVidia GTX 970, AMD RX 480
- HDD: 15 GB
- Description: Once Upon a Time in Roswell is an upcoming first-person psychological horror title. Chronicling the story of a family who vanished at Roswell in 1947, you explore their home and the surroundings. Terrors unknown await in 2020.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gigantic: Publishing Partnership with Perfect World Entertainment Announced
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. announced plans to publish Gigantic – the free-to-play, action MOBA developed by Motiga Games.