Olija is a 2D action-platformer set in a mysterious world inspired by Asian fantasy and swashbuckling sailor’s tales.
“Olija is a game about Faraday’s quest, a man shipwrecked then trapped in the mysterious country of Terraphage. Armed with a legendary harpoon, he and other castaways try to leave this hostile country to return to their homelands.”
►Into the Deep End: Go on a adventure of a lifetime through a unwelcoming land brimming with various hardships, curious characters, and the enigmatic Olija whom you seem to be bound by fate.
►Watch Your Back: Keep your fighting skills sharp as you navigate through hostile territories filled with deadly enemies.
►Turn It Up: Take the best of traditional Japanese music and blend it with lo-fi for a memorable melancholic track to punctuate your rough-and-tumble journey.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 28, 2021
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Skeleton Crew Studio/Thomas Olsson
- Publisher: Devolver Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, EPIC, Xbox One, PS4, Switch, PS5, Xbox Series X
- +Great Atmosphere
- +Solid Visual Aesthetic
- +Seamless Combat and Exploration
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4160 (2 * 3600)+/AMD Phenom II X4 965 (4 * 3400)+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GT 730 (2048 MB)+/Radeon R7 260X (2048 MB)+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Olija is a 2D action-platformer set in a mysterious world inspired by Asian fantasy and swashbuckling sailor's tales.
Articles You May Enjoy
- AbleGamers' 2014 Reveals Accessible Mainstream GOTY Award
- The year of 2014 was full of many big new releases, numerous sequels, and some exceptional independent titles; our staff of accessibility expe...
- MU Season 12 Part 1 and New Server Arriving April 25
- Webzen has announced that MU Online will release Season 12 Part 1 on April 25, 2017.
- Total War Battles: Kingdom - Annouced for multi-platform
- SEGA® of America, Inc. and SEGA® Europe, Ltd. today announced that Total War Battles™: KINGDOM is currently in development by Creative Ass...