Oldage is a F2P competitive turn-based multiplayer game mixing the classic strategies present in chess with extensive player customization. Collect and put together a winning combination of game pieces executed with keen tactical prowess. While fairly easy to pick up, if you want the top spots you’ll need to quickly become comfortable with a variety of winning maneuvers.
Master a team lineup, flawlessly perform in game, and look to greater and greater heights on the ranked ladder bestowing progressively better rewards as you climb!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 12, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ed Farage/Bubu
- Publisher: Hmmm Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- +Familiar Rule Structure With a Pleasant Twist
- +No Randomness
- -Extremely low playerbase & Multiplayer Only
- -Time/Money Intensive to Collect Key Characters
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/Mac OS X 10.2
- CPU: 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: 64 MB
- HDD: 150 MB
- Description: Oldage is a F2P competitive turn-based multiplayer game mixing the classic strategies present in chess with extensive player customization.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DC Universe Online War of the Light Part II Press Preview
- With early access beginning today, and full release coming on the 18th of this month (19th for the EU), DC Universe Online (DCUO) takes the ne...
- BTS World Begins Halloween 2019 Event
- BTS World, the story-based mobile simulation from Netmarble is offering a brand-new Halloween story starting today.