Oldage is a F2P competitive turn-based multiplayer game mixing the classic strategies present in chess with extensive player customization. Collect and put together a winning combination of game pieces executed with keen tactical prowess. While fairly easy to pick up, if you want the top spots you’ll need to quickly become comfortable with a variety of winning maneuvers.
Master a team lineup, flawlessly perform in game, and look to greater and greater heights on the ranked ladder bestowing progressively better rewards as you climb!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 12, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ed Farage/Bubu
- Publisher: Hmmm Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- +Familiar Rule Structure With a Pleasant Twist
- +No Randomness
- -Extremely low playerbase & Multiplayer Only
- -Time/Money Intensive to Collect Key Characters
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/Mac OS X 10.2
- CPU: 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: 64 MB
- HDD: 150 MB
- Description: Oldage is a F2P competitive turn-based multiplayer game mixing the classic strategies present in chess with extensive player customization.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GunSwords Announces First Beta Bash
- Join the developers during GunSwords' first open beta bash, with lots of prizes and epic events!
- Mirage: Arcane Warfare News - Closed Beta Begins March 27
- Torn Banner Studios has announced that the closed beta for its upcoming combat action game, Mirage: Arcane Warfare, will begin on March 27.
- Conan Exiles Gameplay to be Streamed on Friday
- Funcom takes it one step further by unveiling live gameplay for the first time ever in the inaugural Official Community Stream on Twitch