Oldage is a F2P competitive turn-based multiplayer game mixing the classic strategies present in chess with extensive player customization. Collect and put together a winning combination of game pieces executed with keen tactical prowess. While fairly easy to pick up, if you want the top spots you’ll need to quickly become comfortable with a variety of winning maneuvers.
Master a team lineup, flawlessly perform in game, and look to greater and greater heights on the ranked ladder bestowing progressively better rewards as you climb!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 12, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ed Farage/Bubu
- Publisher: Hmmm Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- +Familiar Rule Structure With a Pleasant Twist
- +No Randomness
- -Extremely low playerbase & Multiplayer Only
- -Time/Money Intensive to Collect Key Characters
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/Mac OS X 10.2
- CPU: 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: 64 MB
- HDD: 150 MB
- Description: Oldage is a F2P competitive turn-based multiplayer game mixing the classic strategies present in chess with extensive player customization.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Crew: SPEED LIVE UPDATE now available
- Today, Ubisoft® announced that The Crew™ Speed Car Pack and Speed Live Update are now available. The Speed Car Pack, the second of four the...
- GamerToken Allows Players to Trade Unique Items on the Blockchain
- It allows gamers to truly own the virtual items they earn in-game, with unique cosmetic items to be made available in participating games.
- Eldevin Launches Closed Beta
- Hunted Cow Studios announced it is releasing over 70,000 closed beta keys for Eldevin, its massive multiplayer online roleplaying game.