OGame is a sci-fi/space themed strategy game available for browsers and iOS mobile devices.
The battle for supremacy in space has begun:
Thousands of galactic pioneers venture into unknown quadrants to establish new colonies and secure valuable resources. Gigantic fleets of spaceships are built up and dispatched on missions to subjugate enemy galaxies.
The fates of whole populations lie in your hands!
►Build an interstellar empire complete with economic and militaristic infrastructure.
►Obtain resources by mining them, or destroy other players and take what you want.
►Simple to learn gameplay belies hidden depths and strategies.
Players purchase Dark Matter, with which they can purchase resource acquisition boosts.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gameforge
- Publisher: Gameforge
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS
- Recommended System Requirements: Internet connection and browser required for desktop. iOS 7.0 or later required for mobile.
- Description: OGame is a sci-fi/space themed strategy game available for browsers and iOS mobile devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Charge Gets Legendary Start to 2015
- Heroes Charge, uCool's popular free to play MOBA/CCG, has released a major new update for January that adds legendaries, private duels, a...
- Knights Chronicle Reveals Team-Up with RWBY For New Crossover
- Previously revealed during the RWBY Panel at RTX on July 5th, the collaboration with Knights Chronicle and Rooster Teeth's RWBY starts to...