Offensive Combat: Redux
Offensive Combat: Redux is a 3D first-person shooter developed by Three Gates AB for PC and is available for purchase on Steam. In Offensive Combat: Redux players can engage in fast-paced, irreverent online gun-play based in the Offensive Combat universe.
Show off your FPS skills by playing as a number of unique characters like aliens, geckos, chickens, orcs, pirates, commandos, disco stars and more! You’re sure to find a character that is just the right amount of wacky for you. Customize them with more than 40 character heads, chests, legs, arms and feet that lead to more than 1,000 unique visual combinations. Gear up with dozens of insane weapons and customize their appearance to fit your character’s style.
Whether you’re looking for some casual FPS fun or a true test of your FPS abilities, Offensive Combat: Redux has you covered. Jump into singleplayer games where you can take on killer robots, blasting them down with whatever weapon suits your needs. Test out different weapons in the Weapon Range to get comfortable with them, then once you’re ready for a true challenge you can join multiplayer matches on over 6 different maps. Teabag your fallen opponents for extra rewards and random drops, but don’t get caught their vengeful team mates in the act! Different power-ups like Chainguns, Armor, Double Damage, Rocket Launchers, and more can even be found in your matches that will give you an edge over your competition.
Are you ready to partake in one of the wackiest FPS games around? If so, then get ready to customize your own character, gear up with your favorite weapons, and jump into a battlefield filled with explosions, screams, and teabags! You never know what situation you might find yourself in when it comes to Offensive Combat: Redux.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 18, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Three Gates AB
- Publisher: Three Gates AB
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +No micro-transactions.
- +Great customization.
- +Easy to jump into.
- -Nothing particularly new.
- -Sounds don't always come from where they seem.
- -Not enough variety in game modes.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 or AMD Athlon X4 845
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Geforce GTX 1050 or Radeon RX 570 or higher
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Offensive Combat: Redux is a first-person shooter where players can jump into irreverent online gun-play based in the Offensive Combat universe. Gear up with your favorite weapons and jump into a battlefield filled with explosions, screams, teabags and more!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Coming to Xbox One on March 31
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced that Neverwinter will be available for Xbox One on March 31.
- Hirez Roundup #12: Comfort Zones
- Next week, I promise I'll have some non-Hirez related content for you guys! But I still had some stuff to cover today.