Occupy White Walls
Occupy White Walls is a free to play, art-centric MMO by London based StikiPixels Ltd. In OWW, you build a gallery, display art, and maybe even learn some on the way. StikiPixels operates on a belief that art should be free for all to access and enjoy. It is currently available on PC and Steam Early Access.
►Browse paintings, drawings, photography, and more via DAISY, the Discover Art Intended Specifically for You artificial intelligence. DAISY is designed to introduce you to art, and then based on your preferences to introduce you to more art that you’ll enjoy.
►Build the art gallery of your dreams, then open it to earn credits. Use credits to expand your gallery, buy more art, and level up. Watch as NPCs wander your gallery and enjoy your displays.
►Add friends to your permissions and allow them to collaborate with you on your gallery.
►Create unique works of art of your own, in game, using mosaics, or upload your own digital art to share with others (coming soon).
None yet. More information on this as it becomes available.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: StikiPixels
- Publisher: StikiPixels
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7,8,10 64-Bit
- CPU: Quad Core CPU
- RAM: 16GB RAM
- GPU: NVidia GX 1060 or equivalent, or better, recommended
- HDD: 15 GB
- Description: In Occupy White Walls you build a gallery, display art. StikiPixels operates on a belief that art should be free for all to access and enjoy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- CI Games and Bandai Namco Announce Enemy Front Limited Edition
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. and CI Games, have announced a limited edition version of Enemy Front, the new first-person shooter action gam...