Oblivia: The Lost city
Oblivia: The Lost City is a free-to-play sci-fi & fantasy 3D MMORPG brawler. Follow along as your katana-wielding hero slices and dices through waves of fodder enemies fighting to get closer to the narrative climax and picking up some legendary loot for good measure. Every downed baddie and level completed goes on to be funneled into nigh-infinite progress – there’s never a dull or unproductive moment.
Grab your blade, lay down a screen wiping ult, and massacre your way to victory!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Vivagames.me
- Publisher: Vivagames.me
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- Available in any modern browser.
- Description: Oblivia: The Lost City is a free-to-play sci-fi & fantasy 3D MMORPG brawler.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStorySEA Teams Up With Brown & Friends
- Popular LINE FRIENDS characters, BROWN & FRIENDS will be entering the Maple World in MapleStorySEA.
- This Means WAR! Debuts Real-Time Strategy on Android
- Kabam’s This Means WAR! brings enormous innovation to modern combat gameplay with today’s Android launch.
- EverQuest II All Access Pass Detailed
- Sony Online Entertainment is rolling out the SOE All Access membership program next week, and has revealed the benefits for EverQuest II playe...