Oblivia: The Lost city
Oblivia: The Lost City is a free-to-play sci-fi & fantasy 3D MMORPG brawler. Follow along as your katana-wielding hero slices and dices through waves of fodder enemies fighting to get closer to the narrative climax and picking up some legendary loot for good measure. Every downed baddie and level completed goes on to be funneled into nigh-infinite progress – there’s never a dull or unproductive moment.
Grab your blade, lay down a screen wiping ult, and massacre your way to victory!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Vivagames.me
- Publisher: Vivagames.me
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- Available in any modern browser.
- Description: Oblivia: The Lost City is a free-to-play sci-fi & fantasy 3D MMORPG brawler.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planet Calypso Review
- If there is any herald to that apocalypse of the olden days of value and profit, Planet Calypso is certainly one of them.
- FFXIV A Realm Reborn: Free Login Weekend Begins Friday
- Following the release of Patch 2.5 - Before the Fall last week, which brought a whole host of new and exciting content to FINAL FANTASY® XIV:...
- Das Tal: Unique MOBA/MMO Reaches Next Alpha Milestone
- Fairytale Distillery, a German indie game developer, today announced to open their upcoming online game Das Tal for a special alpha test on Fe...