Oath is a free-to-play MMORPG, developed by Ready-Up Studios. The game plans many classic MMORPG features, including multiple classes, PvE and PvP end game, and more.
► End-game PvE will be a main draw.
► PvP has been a core focus, with arena and guild-battle modes available.
► Action-based combat that utilizes combos, i-frames, dodges, blocks, and more.
Classes: Knight, Berserker, Pyromancer, Cryomancer, Ranger, Rogue, and Guardian
Microtransactions: Yes, cosmetic only
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ready-Up Studios
- Publisher: Ready-Up Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Description: Oath is a free-to-play MMORPG, developed by Ready-Up Studios. The game plans many classic MMORPG features, including multiple classes, PvE and PvP end game, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Review
- Age of Wushu has a lot of content – with many different systems, from fighting, to progression, to crafting.
- Albion Online - The Final Beta Test Impressions
- Albion Online is a game I have loved a lot for the last three years, but also started to hate.
- Frostburn Studios is the New Game Developer for Heroes of Newerth
- Frostburn Studios, a subsidiary of Garena Online, announced today that it will be the new official game developer for Heroes of Newerth (HoN).