Nowhere Prophet is a 2D tactical card-based role-playing game featuring a single-player rogue-like adventure.
“Take on the role of a powerful leader and mystic. Empowered with the gifts of technopathy, the ability to sense and affect electrical currents.
You are the last hope to a band of outcastes and refugees. Lead them across the randomly generated wastelands. Pick fights with greedy slavers and crazy machines using the turn-based card combat. Can you survive long enough to reach the mysterious Crypt?”
►King of Games: Mix-and-match hundreds of potential inclusions from character recruiting and other means into your custom-crafted deck builds.
►Art of War: Manage offensive operations, defensive maneuvers, and strategic retreats in turn-based combat where critical casualties are only a mistake away.
►Quartermaster: Keep track of and plan out resource usage to survive the many hurdles of the long journey ahead.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 19, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Sharkbomb Studios
- Publisher: No More Robots
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
- +Solid Visuals/Theme
- +Good Soundtrack
- +Nice Blend of Genres
- -Lacking Strategic Depth
- -Sub-Par A.I. Programming
- -Poor Difficulty Balancing
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista+
- CPU: 2 GHz
- RAM: 4096 MB
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Nowhere Prophet is a 2D tactical card-based role-playing game featuring a single-player rogue-like adventure.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Tetris Company Announces Innovative New Tetris Games for Mobile
- N3TWORK is a games, media, and tech company that has officially partnered with The Tetris Company for some new Tetris titles.
- The Secret World Review
- The Secret World is one combat system short of being an excellent, long lasting title. It’s not quite there yet, but almost.
- HRX 2017: Final Thoughts + Cosplay Highlights
- Hirez Expo has really grown this year from last year, and the audience for all events was raucous and insane.