No Time to Relax
No Time to Relax is a game-of-life sim plopping you down into a bleak situation with naught but a lousy apartment and a small amount of starting funds.
The world can be a cruel unfair place, but we’ve all got to keep on keeping on. Work hard to earn a comfortable standard of living through getting an education and a well paying job.
►That’s All That It Is: Start from nothing and earn every little victory.
►Nose to the Grindstone: Take to the 9-5 during the day and schooling through the night.
►Butter Over Too Much Bread: Juggle a variety of meters and bills to stay afloat.
►Going it My Own Way: Compete with up to 3 people online or locally, go it alone, or set your sights on a score attack.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Feb 04, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Porcelain Fortress
- Publisher: Porcelain Fortress
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/Mac OSX 10.8+
- CPU: 1.5 GHZ/Dual Core 2.3 GHZ+
- RAM: 2 GB/4 GB
- GPU: 512 MB Intel HD 4000/GeForce 200 Series/Radeon HD 4000/1024 MB
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: No Time to Relax is a game-of-life sim plopping you down into a bleak situation with naught but a lousy apartment and a small amount of starting funds.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge Announces PvP-Focused Bloodsong Update
- BloodSong will bring new arenas and other major PvP changes to improve the competitive landscape.
- Hearthstone: Kobolds and Catacombs Expansion Review
- We’re back for another Hearthstone expansion and this time we’re digging deep into the ground to find all manner of brilliant treasures.
- Shotgun News 11/19: EVE, Guild Wars 2, and Novus AEterno
- Today's latest MMO news from EVE, Guild Wars 2, and Novus AEterno.