Ninja Online is a mobile adventure strategy game developed by CAPABLE STUDIO. This game is based off the popular Naruto series. If you’re looking for a graphically stunning beautiful recreation of the Nartuo universe, then this is the game for you.
Tons of characters: 200 of your favorite Shinobi characters make this an unforgettable title!
Tons of skills: 150 different types of Ninjutsu and forbidden techniques making an authentic Ninjutsu battle experience!
Tons of combos: Over 800 different character combinations that unlock special attributes – choose wisely and prepare for battle!
Tons of itemse: 100 legendary items of the Shinobi world! Find them and make your enemy afraid!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 13, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: CAPABLE STUDIO
- Publisher: CAPABLE STUDIO
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): Adventure, RPG, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Tons of customization and characters to collect.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS (Android): Requires Android V2.3.3 and up
- OS (iOS): Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Description: Ninja Online is a mobile adventure strategy developed by CAPABLE STUDIO. This game is based off the popular Naruto series. If you're looking for a graphically stunning beautiful recreation of the Ninja world, then this is the game for you.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinity Wars CCG to feature "Star Trek: TNG" Booster Sets
- Lightmare Studios, an Australian Indie Studio, has just announced that their CCG, Infinity Wars, will receive booster sets featuring "Sta...
- Maplestory 2: Gameplay Footage Revealed
- NEXON, a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, today announced is wholly-owned subsidiary, NEXON Korea Corporation, has revealed the ...
- Shards of War: Bigpoint introduces new Sentinel Ryudo
- Shards of WarBigpoint reveals Ryudo, the fifteenth character in the science fiction oriented MOBA game Shards of War. An assassin of the highe...