Night of the Full Moon
Night of the Full Moon is a deck-building adventure game with rogue-lite elements and a deep story with many chapters.
The moon burns bright and full in the sky, and grandmother has gone missing. You must use the skills she has taught you in order to venture into the haunted forest in search of the truth of your past.
►Choose your class, then build your deck as you traverse the story.
►Awesome combinations of cards to build powerful decks. Lots of theorycrafting.
►Use equipment cards to give your deck an edge.
►Collect attack, action, mana, spell, and trap cards, plus others. Each class has their own unique cards (with some crossover).
►8 difficulties to play through, each unlocking addition bits of the story.
Base Classes: Knight, Ranger. Premium Classes: Magician, Apothecary, Nun, Witch, and… one more (spoiler).
Unlock 5 premium classes and other special features.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 26, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Giant Games
- Publisher: Giant Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: 2.0 GHz 2.0 GHz Hamster Wheel
- RAM: 2 GB RAM or Sheep
- GPU: 1GB VRAM or a fancy Etch-a-sketch
- HDD: 2 GB
- The game requires all your base.
- Description: Night of the Full Moon is a deck-building adventure game with rogue-lite elements and a deep story with many chapters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Grand Tournament Comes to Hearthstone This August
- Excitement is in the air as brave champions hailing from the icy reaches of Northrend to the deserts of southern Kalimdor ready their lances.
- Sevencore Updated Review
- Sevencore has your typical traditional themepark MMORPG customization. You choose a gender, a race, a class, and then fine-tune your looks. Ri...
- Kingdom Hearts Union x[Cross] Begins 'Keyblade War' Story Event
- Square Enix announced the beginning of the "Keyblade War" Story Event in Kingdom Hearts Union x[Cross].