Night of the Full Moon
Night of the Full Moon is a deck-building adventure game with rogue-lite elements and a deep story with many chapters.
The moon burns bright and full in the sky, and grandmother has gone missing. You must use the skills she has taught you in order to venture into the haunted forest in search of the truth of your past.
►Choose your class, then build your deck as you traverse the story.
►Awesome combinations of cards to build powerful decks. Lots of theorycrafting.
►Use equipment cards to give your deck an edge.
►Collect attack, action, mana, spell, and trap cards, plus others. Each class has their own unique cards (with some crossover).
►8 difficulties to play through, each unlocking addition bits of the story.
Base Classes: Knight, Ranger. Premium Classes: Magician, Apothecary, Nun, Witch, and… one more (spoiler).
Unlock 5 premium classes and other special features.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 26, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Giant Games
- Publisher: Giant Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: 2.0 GHz 2.0 GHz Hamster Wheel
- RAM: 2 GB RAM or Sheep
- GPU: 1GB VRAM or a fancy Etch-a-sketch
- HDD: 2 GB
- The game requires all your base.
- Description: Night of the Full Moon is a deck-building adventure game with rogue-lite elements and a deep story with many chapters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- APB: Reloaded Arrives on Perfect World’s Arc Platform
- Perfect World Entertainment announced today the release of APB: Reloaded on Arc, its platform for publishing and accessing the best free onlin...
- Runescape Launches Its First Elite Dungeon
- Runescape is breaking new ground on the Arc archipelago, where the very first Elite Dungeon has been opened.
- Ring in the New Year With Aura Kingdom's Open Beta
- Aeria Games announces the news that Aura Kingdom is now in open beta testing.