Night of the Full Moon
Night of the Full Moon is a deck-building adventure game with rogue-lite elements and a deep story with many chapters.
The moon burns bright and full in the sky, and grandmother has gone missing. You must use the skills she has taught you in order to venture into the haunted forest in search of the truth of your past.
►Choose your class, then build your deck as you traverse the story.
►Awesome combinations of cards to build powerful decks. Lots of theorycrafting.
►Use equipment cards to give your deck an edge.
►Collect attack, action, mana, spell, and trap cards, plus others. Each class has their own unique cards (with some crossover).
►8 difficulties to play through, each unlocking addition bits of the story.
Base Classes: Knight, Ranger. Premium Classes: Magician, Apothecary, Nun, Witch, and… one more (spoiler).
Unlock 5 premium classes and other special features.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 26, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Giant Games
- Publisher: Giant Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: 2.0 GHz 2.0 GHz Hamster Wheel
- RAM: 2 GB RAM or Sheep
- GPU: 1GB VRAM or a fancy Etch-a-sketch
- HDD: 2 GB
- The game requires all your base.
- Description: Night of the Full Moon is a deck-building adventure game with rogue-lite elements and a deep story with many chapters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ACE COMBAT INFINITY Releases Latest Update
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc.’s free-to-play title, ACE COMBAT INFINITY has just undergone its latest update, bringing more daring aircraf...
- Snail CEO Shi Hai Brings Black Gold and Age of Wushu Clips to GDC 2012
- Snail Game CEO Shi Hai was among those who delivered speeches at the conference. He addressed the theme “Breaking New Ground in the MMO Genr...