Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late
The hit 2D fighting game from Japan is now available on Steam! Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late is a 2D fighting game developed by FRENCH-BREAD. Follow in the footsteps of an organization known as Night Blade as they vanquish monsters that feed upon the realm. Combining the gameplay of Melty Blood with the visual style of BlazBlue, Under Night creates a unique blend of familiar and unique gameplay.
Experience the events of Hollow Night as you play through a single player campaign designed to function like a Japanese visual novel. Experience classic anime fighting game controls with a splash of devastating combos and thrilling exchanges.
Players can also battle against players from around the world with ranked matches and player-made lobbies.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 12, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: FRENCH-BREAD
- Publisher: Arc System Works
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fast-paced combat mechanics
- +Good visual presentation
- +Decent online play netcode
- -Unbalanced character roster
- -Input issues
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core i5, 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 / Radeon HD 7770
- HDD: 8 GB
- Description: Combining the gameplay of Melty Blood with the visual style of BlazBlue, Under Night creates a unique blend of familiar and unique gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite Dangerous: Beta 1 now available
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) has released the first phase of the Beta development process of its forthcoming space epic Elite: Danger...
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War Summer Update Released
- A huge update comes for Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War from Joycity right in time for the summer.
- Helping Hand: Final Fantasy XIV: Sigmascape.
- This one's going to be brief, and this time I mean it. Maintenance is still happening for Final Fantasy XIV, but these fights are crazy.