Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late
The hit 2D fighting game from Japan is now available on Steam! Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late is a 2D fighting game developed by FRENCH-BREAD. Follow in the footsteps of an organization known as Night Blade as they vanquish monsters that feed upon the realm. Combining the gameplay of Melty Blood with the visual style of BlazBlue, Under Night creates a unique blend of familiar and unique gameplay.
Experience the events of Hollow Night as you play through a single player campaign designed to function like a Japanese visual novel. Experience classic anime fighting game controls with a splash of devastating combos and thrilling exchanges.
Players can also battle against players from around the world with ranked matches and player-made lobbies.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 12, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: FRENCH-BREAD
- Publisher: Arc System Works
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fast-paced combat mechanics
- +Good visual presentation
- +Decent online play netcode
- -Unbalanced character roster
- -Input issues
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core i5, 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 / Radeon HD 7770
- HDD: 8 GB
- Description: Combining the gameplay of Melty Blood with the visual style of BlazBlue, Under Night creates a unique blend of familiar and unique gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Fanfest to run April 21-23, 2016
- EVE Fanfest is the massive, yearly gathering in Reykjavik, Iceland that celebrates the virtual worlds of the EVE Universe.
- Gamebox’s New Game General War: Memories Launches
- The new MMO General War: Memories has announced the launch of its first server, Blitz. An intense World War II is breaking out online, and com...
- Wildstar: New details revealed for 2015
- Product Directo Mike Donatelli of Carbine Studios has just revealed new details for their Sci-Fi MMORPG, Wildstar. These details include new s...