Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late
The hit 2D fighting game from Japan is now available on Steam! Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late is a 2D fighting game developed by FRENCH-BREAD. Follow in the footsteps of an organization known as Night Blade as they vanquish monsters that feed upon the realm. Combining the gameplay of Melty Blood with the visual style of BlazBlue, Under Night creates a unique blend of familiar and unique gameplay.
Experience the events of Hollow Night as you play through a single player campaign designed to function like a Japanese visual novel. Experience classic anime fighting game controls with a splash of devastating combos and thrilling exchanges.
Players can also battle against players from around the world with ranked matches and player-made lobbies.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 12, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: FRENCH-BREAD
- Publisher: Arc System Works
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fast-paced combat mechanics
- +Good visual presentation
- +Decent online play netcode
- -Unbalanced character roster
- -Input issues
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core i5, 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 / Radeon HD 7770
- HDD: 8 GB
- Description: Combining the gameplay of Melty Blood with the visual style of BlazBlue, Under Night creates a unique blend of familiar and unique gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Galactic Inheritors: Live on Steam Early Access
- Galactic Inheritors, the first new game from former Paradox Interactive designer and programmer team Chris King and Pontus Åberg, is now avai...
- ArenaNet Announced Guild Wars 2 Expansion/Release Date
- Path of Fire is coming, and it is coming fast; return to Elona on Sept. 22nd!