Next Day: Survival
Next Day: Survival is an online multiplayer survival game with role-playing elements. The world is a bleak, uninhabitable hellzone located in a post-soviet eastern European nation plagued with a dangerous toxic fog.
Utilize every tool at your disposal just to survive, including collecting resources, crafting vital items, improving various skills, and dynamically interacting with other players or even NPCs.
Make your mark and flourish. Earn a reputation over time and join one of the several factions each featuring unique attributes and stories waiting to be told.
Team up or take on the world alone, either way, do whatever it takes to make it to the Next Day.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 20, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: SOFF Games
- Publisher: Last Level
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Well Crafted Environment Fuels Exploration
- +Plenty of Player Customization
- +Explosive Action
- -Primarily Russian Playerbase Makes it Difficult for English Speakers to Engage in Teamwork
- -Overly Difficult NPCS
- -Currently in Early Access and it Shows
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64 bit only)
- CPU: Intel i3 Dual-Core with Hyper-Threading (required)/Intel i5 Quad Core+/AMD Phenom II X6+
- RAM: 6 GB/8 GB
- GPU: 1GB VRAM Shader Model 3.0+/2GB VRAM Shader Model 3.0+
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Next Day: Survival is an online multiplayer survival game with role-playing elements.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Survival Evolved Surpasses 2 Million Units Sold
- Studio Wildcard is excited to announce today that ARK: Survival Evolved has now sold more than two million units.
- War Thunder Steam Launch Review
- First of all I want to mention how beautiful this game is; not only is it the best looking title in the free dog-fighting genre, it may be one...