Next Day: Survival
Next Day: Survival is an online multiplayer survival game with role-playing elements. The world is a bleak, uninhabitable hellzone located in a post-soviet eastern European nation plagued with a dangerous toxic fog.
Utilize every tool at your disposal just to survive, including collecting resources, crafting vital items, improving various skills, and dynamically interacting with other players or even NPCs.
Make your mark and flourish. Earn a reputation over time and join one of the several factions each featuring unique attributes and stories waiting to be told.
Team up or take on the world alone, either way, do whatever it takes to make it to the Next Day.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 20, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: SOFF Games
- Publisher: Last Level
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Well Crafted Environment Fuels Exploration
- +Plenty of Player Customization
- +Explosive Action
- -Primarily Russian Playerbase Makes it Difficult for English Speakers to Engage in Teamwork
- -Overly Difficult NPCS
- -Currently in Early Access and it Shows
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64 bit only)
- CPU: Intel i3 Dual-Core with Hyper-Threading (required)/Intel i5 Quad Core+/AMD Phenom II X6+
- RAM: 6 GB/8 GB
- GPU: 1GB VRAM Shader Model 3.0+/2GB VRAM Shader Model 3.0+
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Next Day: Survival is an online multiplayer survival game with role-playing elements.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SOE Live 2014 News Recap
- Sony Online Entertainment's 15th annual fan event, SOE Live, was once again packed with big announcements and reveals for SOE's titl...
- Forge of Empires Announces Guild Expeditions
- InnoGames just announced early details of its new cooperative gameplay feature in the cross-platform title Forge of Empires.
- Urban Survival-Horror MMO, Nether, Announced for PC
- The first details were released today for Nether, the upcoming, online survival-horror game from developer Phosphor Games and game production ...