Next Day: Survival
Next Day: Survival is an online multiplayer survival game with role-playing elements. The world is a bleak, uninhabitable hellzone located in a post-soviet eastern European nation plagued with a dangerous toxic fog.
Utilize every tool at your disposal just to survive, including collecting resources, crafting vital items, improving various skills, and dynamically interacting with other players or even NPCs.
Make your mark and flourish. Earn a reputation over time and join one of the several factions each featuring unique attributes and stories waiting to be told.
Team up or take on the world alone, either way, do whatever it takes to make it to the Next Day.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 20, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: SOFF Games
- Publisher: Last Level
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Well Crafted Environment Fuels Exploration
- +Plenty of Player Customization
- +Explosive Action
- -Primarily Russian Playerbase Makes it Difficult for English Speakers to Engage in Teamwork
- -Overly Difficult NPCS
- -Currently in Early Access and it Shows
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64 bit only)
- CPU: Intel i3 Dual-Core with Hyper-Threading (required)/Intel i5 Quad Core+/AMD Phenom II X6+
- RAM: 6 GB/8 GB
- GPU: 1GB VRAM Shader Model 3.0+/2GB VRAM Shader Model 3.0+
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Next Day: Survival is an online multiplayer survival game with role-playing elements.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade - Founders Access Detailed
- The development team behind W40K Eternal Crusade has just announced new details for their Founders Access program.
- DC Universe Online's War of the Light Part II DLC Available Now
- In the game's 12th downloadable content (DLC) pack, players continue to unravel the mystery behind the loss of the emotional entities and...
- Guild Wars 2 Ember Bay and Beyond PAX Prime 2016 Preview
- It’s time to talk details of the next major edition heading to Guild Wars 2’s living story.