Route 59 has drawn inspiration from anime and film, then blended them into a visual novel set in modern day Melbourne, Australia with Necrobarista. A high focus is placed on quality animations fusing 3D graphics with the 2d Hand-Drawn anime look. Pull up a chair and observe as the story unfolds inside a Melbourne cafe. The dead are given one last night to spend in the land of the living, so that they might have a final cup of coffee, before laying down for their eternal rest.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Route 59
- Publisher: Coconut Island Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or better, MacOS X 10.13 or better
- CPU: 2.5 GHz Quad Core
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA 680 GTX or better
- HDD: 3GB
- Description: Route 59 has drawn inspiration from anime and film, then blended them into a visual novel set in modern day Melbourne, Australia with Necrobarista.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior Launch Review
- It has been way too long since I have found an MMORPG that pulls me in and makes me want to keep playing for hours on end.
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R Steam Review
- By creating pauses when skills connect in the action Guilty Gear creates truly cinematic battles.