NBA 2K20 is the latest in the 2K series’ basketball simulation franchise. It’s bigger than ever, with incredible customization, and the whole of the NBA teams to play as.
Story: “Welcome to the next”. This year’s narrative was produced by LeBron James’ “Springhill Entertainment”, and is called “When the Lights Are Brightest”. As a student-athlete, you come up from nothing, from the college to the pros. It’s about growing, rising through the ranks of basketball stars, dressing nice, and building your brand. From being a nobody being in the NBA draft, it shows the highlights and dangers of getting to the big time.
► Rep Is Everything: The Park is back and more important than ever. With the return of The Park comes Park Rep, so everyone can see who is a star, and who is just a benchwarmer.
► More Than Modern: Not happy with the modern, current NBA lineup? There are over 10 legendary teams from the past to pick from. This includes the 2013-14 Spurs, 2002-3 Suns, and the All-Decade teams. Only the best of the best are represented.
► Build a League: Not everyone just wants to ball all day. Some people want to build the next greatest NBA Dynasty: Enter MyGM/MyLEAGUE. Build a champion from the ground up and prove you have what it takes!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 05, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Visual Concepts
- Publisher: 2K
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel i5-4430 @ 3GHz / AMD FX-8370 @ 3.4 GHz or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 270 2GB or better
- HDD: 80 GB
- Description: NBA 2K20 is the latest in the 2K series' basketball simulation franchise. It's bigger than ever, with incredible customization, and the whole of the NBA teams to play as.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Order & Chaos Visual Update Goes Live
- Heroes of Order & Chaos gets its largest update of the year, with major visual overhauls, a new hero and more.
- GUNNAR Launches Heroes of the Storm Gaming Eyewear
- GUNNAR today unleashed two new styles inspired by Blizzard Entertainment’s free-to-play online team brawler, Heroes of the Storm™.