Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 is a 3D arena-based fighting game developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Bandai Namco Games. Based on the popular Shonen Jump manga series, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 will cover the final arcs of the Naruto storyline, therefore making it the last installment in the series.
Wall running: A returning feature from previous titles in the series, will be able to dynamically take to battle to the sides of the arenas, and battle on the walls of each stage.
New combat mechanics: Enjoy a new system of strategy developed exclusively for Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, as well as changes to the game’s internal combat and damage system.
Tons of characters: Play as characters from the entire Naruto universe, including characters from “The Last: Naruto the Movie” and “Boruto: Naruto the Movie”
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Feb 05, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: CyberConnect2
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or higher with latest Service Pack
- CPU: Intel i3-530, 2.93Ghz / AMD Phenom II X4 940, 3.0GHz
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: 1024 MB video card, Pixel Shader 4.0, DirectX10 GPU
- HDD: 8 GB
- Description: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 is a 3D arena-based fighting game developed by Bandai Namco Games. Based on the popular Shonen Jump manga series, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 will cover the final arcs of the Naruto storyline, therefore making it the last installment in the series.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Exiled 2017 Review
- The Exiled is a PvP-focused isometric RPG brought to us by Fairytale Distillery.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward Releases Today
- FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward features a new story that plunges adventurers into the heart of the Dragonsong War.
- RuneScape declares new legal victory over botting
- Jagex Games Studio, publisher of RuneScape, War of Legends, and 8Realms, has announced a legal victory today in a case against bot-software de...