Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 is a 3D arena-based fighting game developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Bandai Namco Games. Based on the popular Shonen Jump manga series, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 will cover the final arcs of the Naruto storyline, therefore making it the last installment in the series.
►Wall running: A returning feature from previous titles in the series, will be able to dynamically take to battle to the sides of the arenas, and battle on the walls of each stage.
►New combat mechanics: Enjoy a new system of strategy developed exclusively for Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, as well as changes to the game’s internal combat and damage system.
►Tons of characters: Play as characters from the entire Naruto universe, including characters from “The Last: Naruto the Movie” and “Boruto: Naruto the Movie.”
Shikamaru’s Tale Extra Scenario Pack DLC: A new scenario, 4 Combination secret techniques, and a new costume.
Gaara’s Tale: New Scenario, 3 new linked secret techniques, 1 new costume.
The Sound of Four Characters Pack: Includes 4 new playable characters, 3 combination secret techniques, and new costumes.
Road To Boruto: Play as the next generation of ninjas in a completely new Hidden Leaf Village. Adventure as Boruto, Naruto’s son.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Feb 05, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: CyberConnect2
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or higher with latest Service Pack
- CPU: Intel i3-530, 2.93Ghz / AMD Phenom II X4 940, 3.0GHz
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: 1024 MB video card, Pixel Shader 4.0, DirectX10 GPU
- HDD: 8 GB
- Description: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 is a 3D arena-based fighting game developed by Bandai Namco Games. Based on the popular Shonen Jump manga series, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 will cover the final arcs of the Naruto storyline.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Finalists for Heroes of Newerth´s Community Map Contest Announced
- The Heroes of Newerth team today announced finalists for its $10,000 community map-making contest, Sol´s Theatre. Maps were selected by the c...
- Seven Souls Online Officially Launches
- Today marks the official launch of Seven Souls Online by publisher Neowiz.
- SMITE Reveals Freya
- Today Freya, one of the key goddesses in Norse Mythology, joins the ranks of the gods in Hi-Rez’s MOBA SMITE.