Naruto: Slugfest is a 3D action-MMORPG set in the expansive Naruto: Shippuden universe.
►Same, But Different: Relive the most iconic moments from the series while experiencing a completely new perspective!
►Ninja Way: Test and push the limits of your power by tackling various challenges including conquering clan confrontations, fulfilling expansive quests, and surviving difficult trial challenges.
►Hidden Village Vitality: Join your friends in team quests and multiplayer battles or strengthen your relationships by starting a family or even initiating marriage!
Experiment with the Assassin, Archer, Berserker, and Geisha professions to find your fit. Each class handles combat in a completely unique way and must be practiced to be perfected!
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GameSamba
- Publisher: Cubinet Interactive International
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Naruto: Slugfest is a 3D action-MMORPG set in the expansive Naruto: Shippuden universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Announcing: Winds of Destiny
- “Winds of Destiny”, the sixth free expansion of Age of Wushu is set to release this October.
- Web Koihime Musou Officially Launches
- Gamania has announced the official launch of its web-based strategy game, Web Koihime Musou.
- Goblins Galore! The Rise of the Goblins Now Available for Pathfinder Adventures
- Obsidian is proud to announce that the latest update for Pathfinder Adventures is now live!