Naruto Mobile is a free to play mobile fighting game developed by Bandai Namco for Android and is currently in its “Rebirth” testing phase in China. In Naruto Mobile players can follow Naruto and his friends on adventures through Konoha Village and experience the world of ninjas like never before! An ever-growing roster of ninjas will allow you to play as your favorite Naruto characters like Sasuke, Hinata, Kakashi and more. Throughout your adventures you’ll be able to collect new and exciting gear, pushing your powers to untold heights and enabling you to wipe out any foes that stand in your way. Contracts can even be taken up and completed to earn coins and improve the combat capability of your ninjas. With so many systems and features at your disposal, Naruto Mobile will help you experience the ninja world in the more ways than you could possibly imagine!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tencent Games
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: Android
- +Growing roster of ninjas.
- +Many systems to learn and master.
- +Limited information available.
- -Limited information available.
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: In Naruto Mobile players can follow Naruto and his friends on adventures through Konoha Village and experience the world of ninjas like never before! An ever-growing roster of ninjas will allow you to play as your favorite Naruto characters like Sasuke, Hinata, Kakashi and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ÆRENA - Now Available in S.Korea/Japan wit eSports Competion
- ÆRENA: Clash of Champions, the turn-based, cross-platform MOBA from independent developer, Cliffhanger Productions, is going global with laun...
- Epsilon Teases Upcoming Early Access Tests
- Serellan is very excited to let our community get an early look at the game, before it is released on Steam Early Access.
- New York ComicCon 2015 Day 3 Recap - Warframe Day
- This day was all about Warframe, the ever popular Sci-fi shooter created by Digital Extremes.