NARAKA: BLADEPOINT is a 3D high-intensity parkour multiplayer action game taking place on a vertically-designed map packed with 60 ranged and melee-wielding warriors.
“Together In blood and dust, heroes from around the world gather in Morus Island, there is only fighting, there is only death or life. Only one can remain.
Explore a vast, mysterious battlefield where every section is unique and breathtaking.
Learn the truth of NARAKA’s world and its endless battles.”
► Utilize a variety of movement tactics to travel and engage: grappling hooks, wall runs, zip lines, parkour, and more.
► Experiment with a diverse cast of characters each featuring their own unique strengths, weaknesses, and attributes.
► Intense action combat, featuring parries, counters, dodges, and combos, in addition to using tools on the field to your advantage.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Aug 11, 2021
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: 24 Entertainment
- Publisher: 24 Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Battle Royale, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, EPIC, PS5, Xbox Series X
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel i7 7th generation or equivalent
- RAM: 16 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6G or equivalent
- HDD: 35 GB
- Description: NARAKA: BLADEPOINT is a 3D high-intensity parkour multiplayer action game taking place on a vertically-designed map packed with 60 ranged and melee-wielding warriors.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mobile Boxing Game From 4:33, 'Boxing Star' Opens Global Pre-Registration
- Boxing Star is a new mobile title from Korean Developer and Publisher 4:33, and the pre-registration has begun on Android.
- King of Wushu - Now Available on PS4 in China
- Just as Sony announced the first sales of their PlayStation game console in China, Chinese game developer Snail Games, known for martial arts ...
- Wargaming Launches Digital Magazine 'Let's Battle'
- Wargaming announces the launch of their digital magazine that includes exclusives on all of their titles.