Nanotale – Typing Chronicles
Nanotale – Typing Chronicles is a 3D fantasy adventure-RPG taking place in a vibrant magical world where keystrokes equal power.
“Since time immemorial the Archivists have studied and cataloged the mysteries of the planet, observing its changes and holding to our vow of neutrality. Yet from the Ancestral Forest to the Blue Desert, the world is suffering. The Tree of Life sings the Final Song and we can feel it in our flesh: the world is dying. We bear witness, but we cannot interfere. We contemplate in silence.”
►Take a Hike: Lead young Archivist Rosalind to the truth behind the failing heart of magic.
►Click Clack: Type up spells and launch them at foes to slay them in epic fights.
►Searching for Signal: Explore the nuances of the environments you encounter to uncover mysterious puzzles and open up new conversational opportunities.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Fishing Cactus
- Publisher: Fishing Cactus
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2400+/AMD Phenom II X6 1100T+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD4850+/GeForce GTX 295+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Nanotale - Typing Chronicles is a 3D fantasy adventure-RPG taking place in a vibrant magical world where keystrokes equal power.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riders of Icarus Top 10 Visually Stunning Ground Mounts
- After testing out the game in closed beta, Nexon hooked us up with a preview of their ten favorite ground mounts in Riders of Icarus.
- Transformers Universe Jagex Press Preview
- Jagex invited us to a reveal event in San Francisco, CA for their upcoming game, Transformers Universe.
- Conquer Online Review
- If you can look past Conquer Online’s graphics the game is certainly enjoyable.