MyWorld is an easy to use game creation program where your every imagination can be created from scratch and played across the globe. How will you leave your mark in a world of infinite possibilities?
Start your dream by drag and dropping a set of pre-made assets into the game and continue by assigning the player a goal: are they a space pirate sailing across the universe? Maybe a noble warrior going on a quest to save the princess and save his world from terrifying monsters, or even a galaxy renowned race car driver? In MyWorld you can do anything, so start imagining, creating, and playing!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Mar 17, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: The Game Creators
- Publisher: The Game Creators
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 - (64 Bit)
- CPU: Intel Quad-Core (i5 2300) or AMD Octo-Core (FX 8150)
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 660Ti or greater, AMD Radeon HD 7950 or greater, 2GB Video Card (Minimum Shader Model 2.0)
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: MyWorld is an easy to use game creation program where your every imagination can be created from scratch and played across the world. In the world of endless possibilities in a multiplayer sandbox any number of adventures can take place, how will you leave your mark?
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hirez Roundup #12: Comfort Zones
- Next week, I promise I'll have some non-Hirez related content for you guys! But I still had some stuff to cover today.
- PAX Prime 2013 Day 1 Recap Part 2: Everquest Next, WildStar, Marvel Heroes, and More Cosplay!
- PAX Prime is always full of surprises. Surprise games. Surprise esports tournaments. Surprise cosplay, too!