In James Hamer’s indie MMO, Mystera Legacy, you can join your friends via browser or Android OS in a fantasy world full of adventure. Build a keep, put up towers and locks to keep out player bandits, form alliances, or go delving into the bottomless dungeon beneath the ground. Be a farmer to sustain others, or open a shop as a master crafter and merchant. The choices are yours!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: James Hamer
- Publisher: James Hamer
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Android
- Description: In James Hamer's indie MMO, Mystera Legacy, you can join your friends via browser or Android OS in a fantasy world full of adventure.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Trials begin for Battlestar Galactica Online Carriers
- Testing has begun for the newest class of ships in Battlestar Galactica Online: Carriers.
- Supernova Enters Alpha 5 Phase
- Along with the launch of Alpha 5, Supernova welcomes back returning commander Nyx.
- Forced Showdown Releases On March 29th
- Betadwarf, imgur internet sensation and the developers of the hit Action-RPG, FORCED, is unleashing their deck-building, twin stick, rogue-lit