In James Hamer’s indie MMO, Mystera Legacy, you can join your friends via browser or Android OS in a fantasy world full of adventure. Build a keep, put up towers and locks to keep out player bandits, form alliances, or go delving into the bottomless dungeon beneath the ground. Be a farmer to sustain others, or open a shop as a master crafter and merchant. The choices are yours!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: James Hamer
- Publisher: James Hamer
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Android
- Description: In James Hamer's indie MMO, Mystera Legacy, you can join your friends via browser or Android OS in a fantasy world full of adventure.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EverQuest II: Extended (Free to Play) Released
- EverQuest II: Extended officially launches. The beta servers launched on August 19, 2010 and players can begin experiencing EQ2 for free.
- CoD Black Ops III: Nuketown Returns
- A re-imagined version of the fan-favourite multiplayer map Nuketown, is coming to Call of Duty®: Black Ops III.
- Armored Warfare: Commander and Crew details revealed
- Obsidian Entertainment and My.com have published an all-new blog post today revealing the first details about tank crews and commanders featur...