MyDream is a multiplayer voxel-based sandbox designed for PC and VR. Featuring fully deformable terrain, grid-based building, and powerful terrain tools, players can sculpt and create their own dreams in an online world.
MyDream features a system designed to support cross-platform play and an easy way to access other player’s worlds, or even share them among friends. In addition to building players can also create quests, plant Geocaches, battle creatures, duel friends, play tower defense, and more. All of this is supported through the game’s online servers, requiring no local hosting or subscription fees.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: MyDream Interactive
- Publisher: MyDream Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 8 64-bit
- CPU: Quad Core 2.3GHz or equivalent processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® 560 Ti / ATI Radeon™ 6950 or better
- HDD: 650 MB
- Additional Information:
- · Supported on Oculus Rift.
- Description: MyDream is a multiplayer voxel-based sandbox designed for PC and VR. Featuring fully deformable terrain, grid-based building, and powerful terrain tools, players can sculpt and create their own dreams in an online world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Velvet Sundown: Over 80,000 new players gained
- Tribe Studios Ltd. is excited to announce its new original Dramagame, Velvet Sundown, has garnered 80,000 new players since its open beta laun...
- Lordmancer II Interview - MMORPG with Cryptocurrency
- I recently had a sit-down with Ilya Mikov (co-founder of Active Games) about their very ambitious in-development MMORPG, Lordmancer II.