MyDream is a multiplayer voxel-based sandbox designed for PC and VR. Featuring fully deformable terrain, grid-based building, and powerful terrain tools, players can sculpt and create their own dreams in an online world.
MyDream features a system designed to support cross-platform play and an easy way to access other player’s worlds, or even share them among friends. In addition to building players can also create quests, plant Geocaches, battle creatures, duel friends, play tower defense, and more. All of this is supported through the game’s online servers, requiring no local hosting or subscription fees.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: MyDream Interactive
- Publisher: MyDream Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 8 64-bit
- CPU: Quad Core 2.3GHz or equivalent processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® 560 Ti / ATI Radeon™ 6950 or better
- HDD: 650 MB
- Additional Information:
- · Supported on Oculus Rift.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lunaria Story Begins Alpha Testing
- Reality Squared Games (R2Games) will begin running an alpha test at 10 AM EST on Apr. 18, for Lunaria Story.
- Versus: Battle of the Gladiator Release Date Announced
- Netker announced today that Versus: Battle of the Gladiator, a multiplayer melee combat game, will launch officially on Steam on August 26.
- Armies of Colhen march in Vindictus
- Vindictus has launched its latest update, The Armies of Colhen.