My Little Farmies
My Little Farmies is a free-to-play farming sim playable in the browser, on Steam, and mobile devices. Scope, plan, and build out your medieval village by placing fields, paths, establishments, and various other productive areas. Going further, you can utilize those buildings to mill flour, breed animals, and fulfill other vital roles to transform your drab village to a city of golden prosperity.
With smart planning and a bit a patience, everyone can become the ultimate tycoon!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Upjers
- Publisher: Upjers
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android
- +Straightforward and Relaxing for the Patient
- +Pleasant Graphics
- -Not the Most Intuitive of Controls
- -Various Technical Issues
- -Money Required for Fast-Paced Progress
- Recommended System Requirements:
Playable in any modern browser.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10/Android 4.1/iOS 9.0
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 300 MB/Android 99 MB/iOS 362.9 MB
- Description: My Little Farmies is a free-to-play farming sim playable in the browser, on Steam, and mobile devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Ember Bay and Beyond PAX Prime 2016 Preview
- It’s time to talk details of the next major edition heading to Guild Wars 2’s living story.
- Wanderer's Valley: Making Chaotic Evil Fun since the 15th Century
- Not every school in Age of Wushu is virtuous or even neutral, some have ill intent for all that would dwell within ancient China. The Wanderer...
- Guns and Robots with Two Classic Mods Released
- Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today announced that two new mods are available for their free to play online shooter ...