My Little Farmies
My Little Farmies is a free-to-play farming sim playable in the browser, on Steam, and mobile devices. Scope, plan, and build out your medieval village by placing fields, paths, establishments, and various other productive areas. Going further, you can utilize those buildings to mill flour, breed animals, and fulfill other vital roles to transform your drab village to a city of golden prosperity.
With smart planning and a bit a patience, everyone can become the ultimate tycoon!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Upjers
- Publisher: Upjers
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android
- +Straightforward and Relaxing for the Patient
- +Pleasant Graphics
- -Not the Most Intuitive of Controls
- -Various Technical Issues
- -Money Required for Fast-Paced Progress
- Recommended System Requirements:
Playable in any modern browser.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10/Android 4.1/iOS 9.0
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 300 MB/Android 99 MB/iOS 362.9 MB
- Description: My Little Farmies is a free-to-play farming sim playable in the browser, on Steam, and mobile devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bethesda Presentation - E3 2019
- So, more than half of Bethesda's announcements were more on the single-player side of things, but we have stuff here too!
- Guns and Robots Begins Closed Beta
- Guns and Robots, Masthead Studios' latest developed online shooter, is now in closed beta testing.
- NGames' Mobile Game Dynasty War Launches Today
- NGames' most anticipated RTS mobile game, Dynasty War has officially launched today.