My Little Farmies
My Little Farmies is a free-to-play farming sim playable in the browser, on Steam, and mobile devices. Scope, plan, and build out your medieval village by placing fields, paths, establishments, and various other productive areas. Going further, you can utilize those buildings to mill flour, breed animals, and fulfill other vital roles to transform your drab village to a city of golden prosperity.
With smart planning and a bit a patience, everyone can become the ultimate tycoon!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Upjers
- Publisher: Upjers
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android
- +Straightforward and Relaxing for the Patient
- +Pleasant Graphics
- -Not the Most Intuitive of Controls
- -Various Technical Issues
- -Money Required for Fast-Paced Progress
- Recommended System Requirements:
Playable in any modern browser.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10/Android 4.1/iOS 9.0
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 300 MB/Android 99 MB/iOS 362.9 MB
- Description: My Little Farmies is a free-to-play farming sim playable in the browser, on Steam, and mobile devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagged Alliance Online open beta officially launches
- gamigo announced that open beta for Jagged Alliance Online officially opened today.
- Aeria Games Announces New Unity Powered MMOFPS
- Aeria Games announces new unnamed Unity Powered MMOFPS. The game will be set in modern times and feature realistic 3D graphics.
- Seven Guardians Neflheim Update Now Live
- 4:33 Creative Lab has expanded its mobile RPG, Seven Guardians, with a massive update that introduces Chapter 8: Neflheim.