My Hero’s One Justice 2
My Hero’s One Justice 2 is a 3D arena fighter based on the popular anime and manga Boku No Hero Academia.
►Ding Ding: Dive right back in where the previous entry left off and re-experience iconic scenes featuring Deku and the rest of the class at UA!
►Icon of Peace: Build up meter and pull off incredible abilities and special combos worthy of being called Plus Ultra.
►One for All: Fight with your favorite characters both old and new in a roster featuring over fourty heroes and villains.
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 12, 2020
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Byking
- Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-750+/AMD Phenom II X4 940+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460+/AMD Radeon HD 6870+
- HDD: 12 GB
- Description: My Hero's One Justice 2 is a 3D arena fighter based on the popular anime and manga Boku No Hero Academia.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Diablo 3: Patch 2.1 Coming Tuesday
- Blizzard Entertainment has confirmed that it will launch patch 2.1.0 for Diablo III on Tuesday morning.
- Repulse begins closed beta
- Aeria Games has announced the start of closed beta testing for Repulse.
- Hades' Star Post-Launch Revisit and Interview
- Andreas Papathanasis, game developer at Parallel Space, invited me to return to Hades’ Star to see how the game has changed and grown.