My Hero’s One Justice 2
My Hero’s One Justice 2 is a 3D arena fighter based on the popular anime and manga Boku No Hero Academia.
►Ding Ding: Dive right back in where the previous entry left off and re-experience iconic scenes featuring Deku and the rest of the class at UA!
►Icon of Peace: Build up meter and pull off incredible abilities and special combos worthy of being called Plus Ultra.
►One for All: Fight with your favorite characters both old and new in a roster featuring over fourty heroes and villains.
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 12, 2020
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Byking
- Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-750+/AMD Phenom II X4 940+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460+/AMD Radeon HD 6870+
- HDD: 12 GB
- Description: My Hero's One Justice 2 is a 3D arena fighter based on the popular anime and manga Boku No Hero Academia.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragons and Titans Announces Improved Control Scheme, Icemaul and More
- Independent developer Wyrmbyte announces that their new MOBA, Dragons and Titans, has received several important updates, including the new Ic...
- Heavy Metal Machines Introduces Its Second Season: Into the Abyss
- The PC car combat MOBA, Heavy Metal Machines gets ready to dive into the abyss.
- Knight Age Announces November 20 Update
- Joymax has announced a "mega expansion" coming to Knight Age this November 20.