My Friend Pedro: Blood Bullets Bananas
It’s time to go bananas. In My Friend Pedro, you play a man with a banana for a best friend. Not just any banana, though, it’s a sentient banana named Pedro. Pedro doesn’t like bad guys. Pedro wants you to kill all the bad guys.
Maybe it’s the drugs, or maybe it’s the psychosis, but you think Pedro has something going here, so you set out to kill all the bad guys you can find. In style. Thanks to the drugs you’ve been taking, you can actually slow down your perception of time while you spin, flip, roll, kick and shoot your way through level upon level of villainous ne’er-do-wells.
Originally a browser game, My Friend Pedro: Blood Bullets Bananas edition is coming Soon™ to Steam.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: DeadToast
- Publisher: DevolverDigital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core Dual or better
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- HDD: 2 GB Available Space
- Controller recommended, but not required.
- Description: It's time to go bananas. In My Friend Pedro, you play a man with a banana for a best friend.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Next Phase of ArcheAge's Fresh Start Begins Soon
- Trion Worlds has revealed that the next phase of the ArcheAge: Legends Return Fresh Start servers is on the way.
- Perfect World Games Summer Lineup Announced
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced the full summer schedule of events for all of its games, including Neverwinter & Star Trek Onlin...
- Shotgun News 10/22: GW2, City of Steam, TSW, and Much More!
- Daily MMO news featuring Guild Wars 2, City of Steam, The Secret World, and much more.