My Friend Pedro: Blood Bullets Bananas
It’s time to go bananas. In My Friend Pedro, you play a man with a banana for a best friend. Not just any banana, though, it’s a sentient banana named Pedro. Pedro doesn’t like bad guys. Pedro wants you to kill all the bad guys.
Maybe it’s the drugs, or maybe it’s the psychosis, but you think Pedro has something going here, so you set out to kill all the bad guys you can find. In style. Thanks to the drugs you’ve been taking, you can actually slow down your perception of time while you spin, flip, roll, kick and shoot your way through level upon level of villainous ne’er-do-wells.
Originally a browser game, My Friend Pedro: Blood Bullets Bananas edition is coming Soon™ to Steam.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: DeadToast
- Publisher: DevolverDigital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core Dual or better
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- HDD: 2 GB Available Space
- Controller recommended, but not required.
- Description: It's time to go bananas. In My Friend Pedro, you play a man with a banana for a best friend.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearts of Iron IV Gets Some Expert Analysis
- This week, Hearts of Iron IV has gotten some professional army feedback from the Swedish Armed Forces.
- Ice Age Online Launches Open Beta
- Bigpoint has launched the international open beta of Ice Age Online.