MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore
MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore is a 3D racing game developed by Rainbow Studios where players can choose to race against other riders on either bikes or ATVs. Various game modes like Career, Single Race, Free Ride, and online Multiplayer can all be played. In Career mode players can race through 5 different series against over 60 professional riders, in Single Race players can participate in one race instead of a full Career, in Free Ride players can race around without any boundaries, and in Multiplayer races can be held with up to 12 other online players. Players can even customize their rider with many different items from true motocross companies. With over 30 different tracks to race on, recognizable brands, and tricks to be mastered you will be kicking up dirt in no time and be on your way to achieving motocross glory!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Mar 05, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Rainbow Studios
- Publisher: Nordic Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, PS4
- +Indoor and outdoor tracks.
- +Numerous tracks.
- +Authentic companies and items.
- -Awkward camera angles.
- -Difficult control scheme on PC.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista or better
- CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo @ 1.8Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: DirectX 10 compatible graphics card like NVIDIA GeForce GTS 240 (1GB VRAM)
- HDD: 5 GB
- Additional Information:
- · AMD Crossfire™ and NVIDIA SLI is not supported
- Description: MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore is a 3D racing game developed by Rainbow Studios where players can choose to race against other riders on either bikes or ATVs. Various game modes like Career, Single Race, Free Ride, and online Multiplayer can all be played.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Early Bird Tickets For EVE Fanfest 2015 and EVE Vegas Now On Sale
- CCP Games announces the early sales of tickets for EVE Fanfest 2015 and EVE Vegas.
- Entropia Universe Celebrates 'Sweet 16' With Major Game Update
- Entropia Universe from MindArk is proud to announce it's 16th anniversary recently, and with it came significant updates to gameplay.