MWO (MechWarrior Online) is a free to play tactical online shooter developed by Piranha Games Inc. for PC. It is now the 31st century where wars and battles are dominated by BattleMechs, huge mechanized units that are piloted by elite soldier. You now have the chance to become a MechWarrior and fight for control of the galaxy with your own BattleMech against other players in Faction Play. Control of the galaxy isn’t the only thing you’ll be fighting for either. In Quick Play matches you will fight against other players purely for glory and rewards which can be used to purchase new Mechs and equipment. Those who like to overwhelm their targets with sheer speed might prefer to pilot a smaller Mech, whereas others might prefer to pilot a large Mech with incredible firepower capabilities. Either way you are sure to find a Mech that suits your playstyle. MWO also includes exciting information aspects to warfare where smaller, stealthier Mechs can scout and return information back to their battle group. This information can be used to perfect positioning and take your strategical advantage to the next level. Create your perfect Mech to overwhelm your enemies in this action-packed strategy game!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 10, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Piranha Games Inc.
- Publisher: Piranha Games Inc.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Payment options don't create true paywall.
- +Awesome visuals.
- +Loss of parts in battles.
- -Takes time to learn game mechanics.
- -There is a grind to in-game currency.
- -Unskilled team-members can heavily influence match outcomes.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel: Core i5-3470 @ 3.20 GHz / AMD: FX-6300 @ 3.5 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA: GeForce GTX 660 / AMD: Radeon HD 7870
- HDD: 16 GB
- Description: http://store.steampowered.com/app/342200/
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge Setting Sail: Second Beta Test Dates Announced
- The ArcheAge team has confirmed the dates for its second closed beta test of ArcheAge in a new community update.
- Item Progression Gets Overhaul in Neverwinter
- A new dev blog from Neverwinter's Lead Systems Designer, Chris Matz, takes a look at how Neverwinter is going to tackle some of the probl...
- Monster Mayhem Spooks Gamigo's Haunted Halloween
- Spooky events lined up for Gamigo's Fiesta Online and King of Kings 3.