Music Man Online
Music Man Online is a free-to-play, social music MMO. With five game modes, players can demonstrate their rhythm skills through multiple popular dances. The game features a housing system that lets players build, shape, and decorate a home to be proud of and even enter neighborhood ranking competitions. Players also have a ‘baby’ companion which accompanies them, increases revenue, and may be dressed up to be just as fashionable as player characters themselves. With minigames, multiple social systems, and more, there’s something for every music lover.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Snail Games
- Publisher: Cubizone
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel/AMD 4 2.8g
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: nVidia GTX 650/ATI HD7750
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Music Man Online is a free-to-play, social music MMO. With five game modes, players can demonstrate their rhythm skills through multiple popular dances.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tactics Conqueror’s War opens World 2 and introduces GR cards
- Launched last February 5, 2015, Tactics: Conqueror’s War opens up World 2 on March 8, 2015 for new players and introduces the Glorious Rari...
- New Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mobile Coming in November
- Koei Tecmo announced that a mobile version of Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI is coming in November.
- Project Blackout celebrates first anniversary
- Project Blackout is celebrating its first anniversary, with a series of special events for players at all levels.