Music Man Online
Music Man Online is a free-to-play, social music MMO. With five game modes, players can demonstrate their rhythm skills through multiple popular dances. The game features a housing system that lets players build, shape, and decorate a home to be proud of and even enter neighborhood ranking competitions. Players also have a ‘baby’ companion which accompanies them, increases revenue, and may be dressed up to be just as fashionable as player characters themselves. With minigames, multiple social systems, and more, there’s something for every music lover.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Snail Games
- Publisher: Cubizone
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel/AMD 4 2.8g
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: nVidia GTX 650/ATI HD7750
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Music Man Online is a free-to-play, social music MMO. With five game modes, players can demonstrate their rhythm skills through multiple popular dances.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: Second English Closed Beta This October
- imcGAMES announced this past week that the second English closed beta for its upcoming MMORPG, Tree of Savior, will be open this October.
- Neverwinter: Tyranny of Dragons Launches Today
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, announced that Neverwinter’s newest c...
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Celebrates a Year of Severely Tested Friendships
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today celebrated the one-year anniversary of Magicka: Wizard Wars, the game where bad spelling is finall...