Music Man Online
Music Man Online is a free-to-play, social music MMO. With five game modes, players can demonstrate their rhythm skills through multiple popular dances. The game features a housing system that lets players build, shape, and decorate a home to be proud of and even enter neighborhood ranking competitions. Players also have a ‘baby’ companion which accompanies them, increases revenue, and may be dressed up to be just as fashionable as player characters themselves. With minigames, multiple social systems, and more, there’s something for every music lover.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Snail Games
- Publisher: Cubizone
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel/AMD 4 2.8g
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: nVidia GTX 650/ATI HD7750
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Music Man Online is a free-to-play, social music MMO. With five game modes, players can demonstrate their rhythm skills through multiple popular dances.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Origin Mobile Review
- Now Webzen has thrown their hat into the ring, attempting to take the growing mobile MMORPG market by storm with MU Origin.
- Blade & Soul Announces Launch and Esports Plans
- This is a big day for us, as we’re able to share the official launch date of Blade & Soul for all Western players
- Brave Frontier and The King of Fighters Collaboration Announced
- From July 15 to August 12, players can recruit renowned rumblers of the series into their Brave Frontier squad.