Mosaic is a narrative-rich adventure game featuring themes of dark surrealism and urban isolation.
“You live a monotonous and repetitive lonely life in a cold overpopulated ever-expanding city. The phone is distracting you with meaningless notifications as you move through anonymous crowds on your way to work at a megacorporation where yet another long day with overtime awaits. You have no real sense of meaning – until one crucial day, when strange things start to happen on your commute to work and everything changes.”
►Reach Out to the Truth: Pour over the mundanities of everyday existence to uncover the something more that makes sense of it all.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Krillbite Studio
- Publisher: Raw Fury
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel i3
- RAM: 1024 MB
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Mosaic is a narrative-rich adventure game featuring themes of dark surrealism and urban isolation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skara: The Blade Remains Pre-Beta Interview
- Skara pioneers a new gaming genre, MOV—Multiplayer Online Versus, where up to 16 people can play a versus-style game together online. The ga...
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Teases Crafting Overhaul
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained today revealed a teaser of a new simplified crafting system.
- Classic Server Comes To Ragnarok Online
- Gravity Interactive announced that Ragnarok Online will launch a classic server on June 29.