Mosaic is a narrative-rich adventure game featuring themes of dark surrealism and urban isolation.
“You live a monotonous and repetitive lonely life in a cold overpopulated ever-expanding city. The phone is distracting you with meaningless notifications as you move through anonymous crowds on your way to work at a megacorporation where yet another long day with overtime awaits. You have no real sense of meaning – until one crucial day, when strange things start to happen on your commute to work and everything changes.”
►Reach Out to the Truth: Pour over the mundanities of everyday existence to uncover the something more that makes sense of it all.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Krillbite Studio
- Publisher: Raw Fury
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel i3
- RAM: 1024 MB
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Mosaic is a narrative-rich adventure game featuring themes of dark surrealism and urban isolation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch Livestream Notes - Izanami Revealed
- On today's SMITE patch notes livestream, Hi-Rez revealed Patch 3.16 - Final Awakening, including balance changes, new skins, and Izanami.
- Full Details for Wargaming.net League Grand Finals Announced
- Wargaming today shared additional information regarding the Wargaming.net Grand Finals, taking place April 4 – 6 at the Multikino Zlote Tara...
- Gogogogo.com Announces Tata Blitz
- A new free-to-play shooter with an edge comes via gogogogo.com!