Monster Jam Steel Titans
Monster Jam Steel Titans is a 3D arcade-style truck racer featuring a physics systems that covers both high-octane racing and dazzling aerial maneuvers.
►Pedal to the Metal: Race to the finish line on dozens of indoor and outdoor fan-packed tracks.
►Mid-Air Ballet: Speed off ramps to get just enough air time to pull off tricks like stoppies, cyclones, power outs, pogos, and more.
►Freedom to Roam: Openly explore a massive destructible game world packed with activities to complete and other points of interest to uncover.
►Summer Semester: Take your pro driver to Monster Jam University for a few classes in how to win with style.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 25, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Rainbow Studios
- Publisher: THQ Nordic
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- +Good Variety of Playable Trucks and Tracks
- +Skill-Based Physics System
- -No Online Multiplayer
- -Mild Technical Issues (Glitches, Crashes)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: AMD/Intel Dual Core 2.5 GHz+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Intel HD 530+/Geforce GTX 460+/Radeon HD 6670+; 2 GB of VRAM
- HDD: 13 GB
- Description: Monster Jam Steel Titans is a 3D arcade-style truck racer featuring a physics systems that covers both high-octane racing and dazzling aerial maneuvers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Where Have all the Factions Gone?
- It's no secret that pretty much every single game that's been released post World of Warcraft has shamelessly attempted to get a pie...
- Path of Exile: The Awakening Supporter Packs Achieve Record Sales
- In addition to offering access to The Awakening's closed beta, Grinding Gear has also announced that it has introduced another new facet....
- The Elder Scrolls Online Gold Edition Announced
- Today, Bethesda Softworks announced that a Gold Edition of The Elder Scrolls Online will be available September 9.