Monster Crown is a 2D adventure role-playing game featuring tactical turn-based combat and classically-inspired pixel-art graphics.
“Unravel Crown Island’s dark story as you create your own monster legacy. With a history of sadistic rulers and heroic saviors, the island faces another threat in the form of a malicious young woman seeking power. It’s up to you and the monsters you make pacts with to prevent the return of tyranny. Will your decisions make you a savior or a dark messiah?”
►Gotcha!: Capture, collect, and combine hundreds of potential characters, then slot the best of the best on your lineup.
►New Day New Way: Roam across the region taking on the tasks that interest you most including monster-hunting, questing, exploring, and more.
►Go Online: Trade and compete with other players from around the world!
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 31, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Studio Aurum
- Publisher: SOEDESCO
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Great Visual Aesthetic
- +In-Depth Gameplay Mechanics
- +Active Development Team
- -Very Buggy
- -Unengaging Plot
- -Unbalanced Difficulty
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/Ubuntu 12.04 LTS+/MacOS Catalina 10.15+
- CPU: Intel/AMD+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Integrated Graphics
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Monster Crown is a 2D adventure role-playing game featuring tactical turn-based combat and classically-inspired pixel-art graphics.