Monkey King: Hero Is Back
Monkey King: Hero Is Back is a 3D action-adventure game featuring flashy and fun kungfu fighting and larger-than-life Chinese mythology.
“Like the movie, this action-adventure game tells the story of the young monk Liuer meeting his hero Sun Wukong, but places the focus on the Monkey King himself while also introducing players to various stories and subplots not found in the movie. Together, Sun Wukong, Liuer, and Pigsy embark on a journey of adventure, while deepening the bonds of friendship between them.”
►And Away We Go: Brawl your way through over 10 hand-crafted levels uncovering mysterious secrets and taking on big bads in epic fights.
►Shock and Awe: Effortlessly mow down the opposition with quick QTE counters, powerful finishers, and crushing combo moves.
►Taking Stock: Amass a wealth of experience and items along your bond-building expedition for use in a variety of beneficial upgrades.
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 16, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Hexadrive
- Publisher: Oasis Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4
- +Colorful Visuals
- +Simple and Easy to Play
- +Strong Source Material
- -Designed for a Younger Audience in Style and Substance
- -Critically Lacking Deeper Mechanics and Finer Polish
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel i3-3220+/AMD Equivalent+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 660+/GTX 1050+/AMD Radeon HD 7770+
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: Monkey King: Hero Is Back is a 3D action-adventure game featuring flashy and fun kungfu fighting and larger-than-life Chinese mythology.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Fury of the Feywild Date Announcement
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios are pleased to announce that the widely-acclaimed free action MMORPG Neverwinter [...] is...