Mirador is a top-down co-op rogue-lite allowing players to both conquer and create epic boss encounters complete with comprehensive A.I. behavior planning and an extensive suite of diverse customization options.
After stepping through a now-broken portal, you’ve found yourself with nowhere to go but forward. Hastily adapt to an increasingly hostile late-medieval land of strange origin and survive long enough to find the way back home.
►The Gambler: Hack, slash, dip, and dodge through titanic combat encounters. Then, make the critical decision to save your hard-earned loot and return to base, or press on for double-or-nothing stakes.
►Box of Scraps: Collect parts along your journey to craft and personalize a challenging enemy for other players from around the globe to experience.
►Frankenstein’s Monster: Make the most out of your big bad by carefully constructing attack patterns and equipping them with the best gear you can find.
►Inquire Squires: Every great hero has a sidekick! Recruit a friend or two to help you collectively vanquish any foe no matter the difficulty.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Sauropod Studio
- Publisher: Sauropod Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Mirador is a top-down co-op rogue-lite allowing players to both conquer and create epic boss encounters complete with comprehensive A.I. behavior planning and an extensive suite of diverse customization options.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Interview with Riot's David Roth, Director of Live|Play
- David Roth's Live|Play shows the passion and love that the League of Legends community has.
- Heroes Evolved Coming to Steam
- R2 Games has announced that after a successful Steam Greenlight campaign, Heroes Evolved will soon launch on Steam.
- Warhold Announced by InQuake Softworks
- InQuake Softworks, the independent development studio, is pleased to announce the Pre-Alpha of Warhold.