Minion Masters is a buy-to-play 3D fantasy game developed by BetaDwarf for PC and is available on Steam. Have you ever wanted to control hordes of minions and lead them into battles where you can prove your worth? Minion Masters gives you just that opportunity!
In Minion Masters players can summon their own minions that will charge blindly towards their opponents, leaving it up to you to control their placement and secure victory. Wiping out your enemy’s base on the opposite end of the battlefield is your primary objective, but there are also two bridges on the map that shouldn’t be forgotten. By taking control of a bridge you’ll earn experience points that will help you level up and earn unique perks based on the Master you’ve chosen to represent you.
Spells will also be vital to securing victory, whether it be by dealing damage or healing your units. Heck, even healing fireballs are a thing in Minion Masters. You’ll be sure to find a spell to help you out in whatever situation you might find yourself in!
As you play you’ll find yourself mixing and matching all kinds of units to get new types of combinations to counter your opponent’s forces. Demon Warriors that grow stronger every time you play them, Mana Puffs that give you extra mana, and a bagpipe playing Troubadour are just three of the many units that you will have to choose from.
For those players that are seeking even more of a challenge they can play in ranked matches and try to climb through the rankings. Every season gives you a fresh start at achieving an even higher rank than the last and your rankings can earn you some pretty great rewards.
Master your Minions of all shapes and sizes and lead them into battle against your foes in Minion Masters!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Dec 02, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: BetaDwarf
- Publisher: BetaDwarf
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Fairly priced.
- +Tutorial is short and informative.
- +Short matchmaking times.
- +Rewarding ranked system.
- -In-game purchases affect gameplay.
- -Few current deck possibilities.
- -Needs more balancing.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i3, 2.4 Ghz or equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT 240 or equivalent, minimum 512 MB of VRAM
- HDD: 6 GB
- Description: Minion Masters is a buy-to-play 3D fantasy game developed by BetaDwarf for PC where players can control hordes of minions and lead them into battles against their opponents and prove their worth.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fantasy War Tactics Releases Guild Raid Update
- The latest guild raid updates, ‘Dark Fortress’ and ‘Equipment Transcendence’ comes full of new content for players to immerse themselv...
- TuG: New updates and features available
- After a successful Kickstarter campaign, and recently opening the doors to its massive open-world for adventurers to get a head-start with Ste...
- SMITE - Interview with Team Rival's Alec 'fineokay' Fonzo
- This is great for me, because as you all know, Team Rival is my favorite team, and the one I'm counting on to win at Smite Worlds this ye...