Miner Meltdown is a 2D 4v4 online multiplayer shooter featuring chaotic gunfights in a randomly generated 100% destructible cavernous environment. Dig your way to gold and glory but be wary of running into monsters and especially other players.
To make the killing spree all that much more fun you’ll have the luxury of a full arsenal at your beck and call including pistols, assault rifles, and rocket launchers. Additionally, you’ll have access to helpful support likes like mines, glowsticks, and a handy rope or jetpack to quickly traverse the map.
Whether to patiently create unique paths to the opponent’s base, run-and-gun with a shotgun, or lay traps as a sneaky subterfuge, the miner with the most loot at the end will always come out on top.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 02, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Mighty Pebble Games
- Publisher: Mighty Pebble Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Fast-Paced Combat
- +Unique Blend of Gameplay Elements
- +Nice Variety of Weaponry and Support Items
- -Non-Existent Playerbase
- -Multiplayer Only
- -7$ Price Tag
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/7/8/10 (64-Bit)
- CPU: 1.5 Ghz/Intel Core i5 2.1 Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB/4 GB
- GPU: 64 MB/512 MB
- HDD: 256 MB/512 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Enters Open Beta on Playstation 4
- Hi-Rez Studios announced that the mythology-themed action game SMITE is now officially in open beta for Playstation 4.
- Free to Play Lord of the Rings Online Launches
- The Lord of the Rings Online free to play version launches today, September 10, 2010. Gamers can now access this epic MMORPG from Turbine for ...