Miner Meltdown is a 2D 4v4 online multiplayer shooter featuring chaotic gunfights in a randomly generated 100% destructible cavernous environment. Dig your way to gold and glory but be wary of running into monsters and especially other players.
To make the killing spree all that much more fun you’ll have the luxury of a full arsenal at your beck and call including pistols, assault rifles, and rocket launchers. Additionally, you’ll have access to helpful support likes like mines, glowsticks, and a handy rope or jetpack to quickly traverse the map.
Whether to patiently create unique paths to the opponent’s base, run-and-gun with a shotgun, or lay traps as a sneaky subterfuge, the miner with the most loot at the end will always come out on top.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 02, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Mighty Pebble Games
- Publisher: Mighty Pebble Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Fast-Paced Combat
- +Unique Blend of Gameplay Elements
- +Nice Variety of Weaponry and Support Items
- -Non-Existent Playerbase
- -Multiplayer Only
- -7$ Price Tag
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/7/8/10 (64-Bit)
- CPU: 1.5 Ghz/Intel Core i5 2.1 Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB/4 GB
- GPU: 64 MB/512 MB
- HDD: 256 MB/512 MB
- Description: Miner Meltdown is a 2D 4v4 online multiplayer shooter featuring chaotic gunfights in a randomly generated 100% destructible cavernous environment.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Playwith Bringing R.O.H.A.N. II to Western Markets in 2016
- Playwith, an online PC game developer, has announced "R.O.H.A.N. II" will be coming to the western PC market in early 2016, as the t...
- Marvel Heroes Update Preview and Human Torch Giveaway
- How do you troll a bunch of Marvel Heroes developers? Tell them your favorite superhero is Superman.
- Archlord II Closed Beta Testing starts in June 2014
- WEBZEN, a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games is delighted to announce that Archlord 2, the upcoming dynamic PvP MMORPG will e...