The Mii from Nintendo are taking over your mobile device! Taking their popular Mii concept into the mobile world, Miitomo allows users to create Miis and use them for everyday social situations.
Just like on the Wii and Wii U, you can create your Mii to look just like you, and can quickly create a Mii using your mobile device camera. Your Mii will ask you questions in order to learn more about you, as well as your friend’s Miis, too. This feature will allow you to learn more about your friends that you may have never have known.
Miitomo also features a mini-game where you can earn a variety of prizes and items to dress up your Mii. Lastly, players can create special images called “Miitfotos” and place your Mii and friends’ Mii characters in images you make from a library of stamps, fonts, and backgrounds. Let your creativity go wild!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 01, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Same Mii Creation Tools from the Wii/U
- +Fun social features
- -Lacks mini-games
- -Lacks lasting appeal
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0 / Android 4.1
- HDD: 25 MB
- Description: Miitomo allows users to create Miis and use them for everyday social situations. Teach your Mii more things about yourself, as well as taking your Mii out to special locations and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Transformers Universe: Twitch Streaming Sessions TODAY
- Fancy getting a closer look at Transformers Universe? Well Commander, you're in luck - we are hosting three livestreams today.
- Elsword Launches Multi-Tiered Game Enhancement Update
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the launch of a multi-tiered update.
- ArcheAge Announces Founder Packs Featuring Beta Access
- Trion Worlds has confirmed its plans to go with the latest model of free to play + early access packs being used by many major MMORPG launches...