The Mii from Nintendo are taking over your mobile device! Taking their popular Mii concept into the mobile world, Miitomo allows users to create Miis and use them for everyday social situations.
Just like on the Wii and Wii U, you can create your Mii to look just like you, and can quickly create a Mii using your mobile device camera. Your Mii will ask you questions in order to learn more about you, as well as your friend’s Miis, too. This feature will allow you to learn more about your friends that you may have never have known.
Miitomo also features a mini-game where you can earn a variety of prizes and items to dress up your Mii. Lastly, players can create special images called “Miitfotos” and place your Mii and friends’ Mii characters in images you make from a library of stamps, fonts, and backgrounds. Let your creativity go wild!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 01, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Same Mii Creation Tools from the Wii/U
- +Fun social features
- -Lacks mini-games
- -Lacks lasting appeal
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0 / Android 4.1
- HDD: 25 MB
- Description: Miitomo allows users to create Miis and use them for everyday social situations. Teach your Mii more things about yourself, as well as taking your Mii out to special locations and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2015 Day 1 Recap - Crossout, King of Wushu, Master of Orion, and More!
- E3 is here again, and just when we think all its surprises are out in the open, the show continues to shower us with blessings.
- Forsaken World Closed Beta Phase 2 Begins Nov 24
- Forsaken World closed beta phase 2 is scheduled to launch November 23, 2010. The second phase of beta testing will be open to more players.