The Mii from Nintendo are taking over your mobile device! Taking their popular Mii concept into the mobile world, Miitomo allows users to create Miis and use them for everyday social situations.
Just like on the Wii and Wii U, you can create your Mii to look just like you, and can quickly create a Mii using your mobile device camera. Your Mii will ask you questions in order to learn more about you, as well as your friend’s Miis, too. This feature will allow you to learn more about your friends that you may have never have known.
Miitomo also features a mini-game where you can earn a variety of prizes and items to dress up your Mii. Lastly, players can create special images called “Miitfotos” and place your Mii and friends’ Mii characters in images you make from a library of stamps, fonts, and backgrounds. Let your creativity go wild!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 01, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Same Mii Creation Tools from the Wii/U
- +Fun social features
- -Lacks mini-games
- -Lacks lasting appeal
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0 / Android 4.1
- HDD: 25 MB
- Description: Miitomo allows users to create Miis and use them for everyday social situations. Teach your Mii more things about yourself, as well as taking your Mii out to special locations and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Allstar Heroes: New mobile MOBA game coming soon
- Allstar Games, a newly launched UK focused arm of a successful Asian mobile publisher, is pleased to announce its arrival in the west with All...
- Cronous: New server opens on Thursday, November 13th
- JC Planet has announced that “Cronous” will open a new server named “Cronous - the classic MMORPG” on Thursday, November 13th. From th...
- Legend of Martial Arts Closed Beta Begins November 24
- Legend of Martial Arts, previously known as Kung Foo!, is launching into closed beta on November 24. Learn more about the game and