Mighty No. 9
Mighty No. 9 is an action platform game developed by Comcept and published by Deep Silver. Created by Kenji Inafume, the original co-creator for Megaman, Mighty No. 9 is a spiritual successor to the Megaman series.
Classic 2D Action: Transformed: Play as Beck, a powerful robot being and face off against your 8 Mighty brethren and unlock new skills & abilities transformations as you defeat them.
Tons of challenges: Enjoy several different difficulty settings and modes including Score Attack, Boss Rush, and more
New Age and Retro Music: Enjoy stylish music created by veteran game composers Manami Matsumae, Takeshi Tateishi & Ippo Yamada.
Online gameplay: Compete online with 1-player race battle, or take on over a dozen missions online with a friend, playing as Beck and his partner, Call.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 21, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Comcept
- Publisher: Deep Silver
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Wii U, 3DS, PS Vita
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or newer
- CPU: Intel Core i5 @ 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X6
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: Radeon HD 7950 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti
- HDD: 2+ GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moon Hunters: One week left on Kickstarter Campaign
- Kitfox games has released a project update for their new retro-style RPG, Moon Hunters with details regarding their final week for funding on ...
- Devil City Available Now on Mobile
- Devil City, launched in late October on Google Play, offers to bring an exciting 3D zombie-slaying experience.
- New Adventurous Tamer Makes His Digimon Masters Debut
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, announced today the addition of the adventurous yet naïve character, Tai, who has appear...