The FPS-Z genre lives on in this high speed action game!
Midair is a multiplayer FPS shooter created by Archetype Studios. Featuring high-flying, fast-paced, 16v16 combat, Midair’s core gameplay is very reminisent of popular FPZ-Z games including Tribes: Ascend and Legions: Overdrive.
Using your jetpack, you can glide across the ground, fly through the air, and convert your momentum into a deadly airborne assault. Along with high speed thrills, players are encouraged to master the game’s many techniques and moves such as flying grenade kills, flag chasing and cap routes. Players also have the freedom to choose their armor, weapons and more.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Archetype Studios
- Publisher: Archetype Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Fast-paced action
- +Tons of techs to master
- +Freedom of loadout customization
- -Mediorce visuals
- -Non-innovative gameplay compared to its influences
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or Mac OS X 10.9.2 or later
- CPU: Dual-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: DirectX 11 compatible GPU
- Description: Featuring high-flying, fast-paced, 16v16 combat, Midair's core gameplay is very reminisent of popular FPZ-Z games including Tribes: Ascend and Legions: Overdrive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shardbound Early Access Preview
- Lately when it comes to Early Access games I just get anxious, since the term is so loosely used you never know what the state of the game is.
- Raids Launched in Aftermath of RuneScape World Event
- Jagex Games Studio, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG RuneScape, has today introduced a raid mode into the game.
- Sword Coast Legends State of the Game, Free DLC & Update Plan
- n-Space has released the latest State of the Game for Sword Coast Legends, including some good news about upcoming DLC.