The FPS-Z genre lives on in this high speed action game!
Midair is a multiplayer FPS shooter created by Archetype Studios. Featuring high-flying, fast-paced, 16v16 combat, Midair’s core gameplay is very reminisent of popular FPZ-Z games including Tribes: Ascend and Legions: Overdrive.
Using your jetpack, you can glide across the ground, fly through the air, and convert your momentum into a deadly airborne assault. Along with high speed thrills, players are encouraged to master the game’s many techniques and moves such as flying grenade kills, flag chasing and cap routes. Players also have the freedom to choose their armor, weapons and more.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Archetype Studios
- Publisher: Archetype Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Fast-paced action
- +Tons of techs to master
- +Freedom of loadout customization
- -Mediorce visuals
- -Non-innovative gameplay compared to its influences
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or Mac OS X 10.9.2 or later
- CPU: Dual-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: DirectX 11 compatible GPU
- Description: Featuring high-flying, fast-paced, 16v16 combat, Midair's core gameplay is very reminisent of popular FPZ-Z games including Tribes: Ascend and Legions: Overdrive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Unleashes Steel Generals
- Gaijin Entertainment today announced that Update 1.45 (code named Steel Generals) for the award-winning MMO WWII online game War Thunder is no...
- Metal Assault Adding Several Game Improvements
- Today, WarpPortal will be pushing a quality of life update for Metal Assault.
- The Repopulation - End of July 2014
- The Repopulation team has released a new blog post detailing all their changes for their upcoming MMO sandbox game, mentioning details includi...