Metal Reaper Online
Metal Reaper Online is a shooter MMORPG developed by JC Planet. In Metal Reaper Online players can select from one of 4 branches to play as, all of which are conceptually derived from real military branches. Each playable branch has its own set of skills and weapons that can be used in battle. As players progress through the game they will come upon a variety of different guns that will be instantly recognizable as most of them are modeled and named after real world weapons. The RPD, Luger P-08, and Dragunov SVD are just a few of the famous weapons players will get to collect, compare, and use to eliminate their targets. Missions can be taken on, dungeons can be explored, and even zombies can be decimated in this unique shooter MMORPG.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Apr 29, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: JC Planet
- Publisher: JC Planet
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Recognizable weaponry.
- +Zombie hunter mode.
- +Branches derived from real army branches.
- -Older graphics style might not appeal to those used to high-end graphics.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Dual Core 2.6GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT
- HDD: Over 1 GB
- Description: Metal Reaper Online as a shooter MMORPG developed by JC Planet. In Metal Reaper Online players can select from one of 4 branches to play as, all of which are conceptually derived from real military branches. Many recognizable weapons will be available for players to collect and use.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleborn Reveals Massive July Patch Notes and Pendle Release Date
- Gearbox is taking their time to get things right, as one of the largest Battleborn patches hits today!
- Space Engineers on Steam Free Weekend
- Space Engineers is currently featured in the Steam Free Weekend.
- Black Desert Online New World Feature Introduced
- Black Desert Online is finalizing its New World feature today, enabling a "one world" experience long sought after by players.