Mercury Race is a retro-futuristic multiplayer arcade game combining original shooting mechanics and fast-paced driving for one incredibly unique experience. Choose from one of eight ships and compete in 15 diverse circuits to become the King of the Galaxy, take on time attacks for top leaderboard spots, and dive into a no-holds-barred arena staging two ships against each other in an intense deathmatch.
Tap your foot to the beat of a booming 80’s inspired sound track and prove your ability in local split screen antics or otherwise intense worldwide competition.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Herrero Games
- Publisher: Herrero Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 2048 MB
- HDD: 250 MB
- Description: Mercury Race is a retro-futuristic multiplayer arcade game combining original shooting mechanics and fast-paced driving for one incredibly unique experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Alchemist Code Review (Android)
- When it comes to strategy RPGs, one of my go to genres, my favorite is Square Enix’s Final Fantasy Tactics.
- League of Legends: Kayn Champion Review
- Get ready for Yasuo 2.0. You know the type, that kind of champion that's always trash on your team but a 1v5'ing god on the enemy...
- Conan Exiles Gameplay to be Streamed on Friday
- Funcom takes it one step further by unveiling live gameplay for the first time ever in the inaugural Official Community Stream on Twitch