In an attempt to expand the MOBA genre’s content and break it out of the fantasy realm, Bigpoint is developing a free-to-play online MOBA shooter called Merc Elite. It features five unique Merc classes that will be chosen by players to make up a team of 5 that will face off against another player-made team of 5. Players must utilize cover effectively to protect themselves, customize and upgrade their equipment, and unlock new abilities all in an effort to achieve victory over their enemies.
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bigpoint
- Publisher: Bigpoint
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Unique take on MOBA genre (not fantasy oriented).
- +Customizable equipment
- -Limited information available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly Hut Stream (4/4) Featuring Original Blood & The Elder Scrolls Online
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Star Conflict: New Invasion Mode Announced
- StarGem Inc. and Gaijin Entertainment's epic free-to-play MMO action game, Star Conflict, gets an exciting update with the new "Inva...
- Warframe Sands of Inaros Update Launches
- Warframe Sands of Inaros reaches PC players today with a brand-new mummy-themed Warframe, a new quest & more.