In an attempt to expand the MOBA genre’s content and break it out of the fantasy realm, Bigpoint is developing a free-to-play online MOBA shooter called Merc Elite. It features five unique Merc classes that will be chosen by players to make up a team of 5 that will face off against another player-made team of 5. Players must utilize cover effectively to protect themselves, customize and upgrade their equipment, and unlock new abilities all in an effort to achieve victory over their enemies.
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bigpoint
- Publisher: Bigpoint
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Unique take on MOBA genre (not fantasy oriented).
- +Customizable equipment
- -Limited information available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Winter Warfare Arrives in MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo Productions has launched its latest update for MicroVolts: Winter Warfare.
- Shadowrun Online Devs Reveal All in Live Q&A
- Want to know what's coming next in Shadowrun Online? Want to argue why street samurai are better than shamans? Are boxers or briefs bette...
- Camelot Unchained: "BSC" Days Starting Today
- After a bit of a delay in May/June, the BSC Days of July will be starting at 10AM EDT/2PM GMT today. For those who haven't seen previous ...