In an attempt to expand the MOBA genre’s content and break it out of the fantasy realm, Bigpoint is developing a free-to-play online MOBA shooter called Merc Elite. It features five unique Merc classes that will be chosen by players to make up a team of 5 that will face off against another player-made team of 5. Players must utilize cover effectively to protect themselves, customize and upgrade their equipment, and unlock new abilities all in an effort to achieve victory over their enemies.
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bigpoint
- Publisher: Bigpoint
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Unique take on MOBA genre (not fantasy oriented).
- +Customizable equipment
- -Limited information available.
- Description: In an attempt to expand the MOBA genre's content and break it out of the fantasy realm, Bigpoint is developing a free-to-play online MOBA shooter called Merc Elite. It features five unique Merc classes that will be chosen by players to play as in a 5v5 match.
Articles You May Enjoy
- HeroWarz Celebrates PC Launch with new Hero and Cash Shop Opening
- KOGGames now proudly presents the most bizarre ARPG with the tightest controls on the market in its full launch state!
- MU Online hosts a World Cup Event
- It’s time to enjoy the World Soccer Championship in Brazil! Webzen truly hopes that all Mutizens can join and enjoy this event.
- TERA's 'Dark Reaches' Update Hits PC Today
- The latest update for TERA on PC drops today, entitled 'Dark Reaches'. It brings a few major changes to the game to shake things up.