In an attempt to expand the MOBA genre’s content and break it out of the fantasy realm, Bigpoint is developing a free-to-play online MOBA shooter called Merc Elite. It features five unique Merc classes that will be chosen by players to make up a team of 5 that will face off against another player-made team of 5. Players must utilize cover effectively to protect themselves, customize and upgrade their equipment, and unlock new abilities all in an effort to achieve victory over their enemies.
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bigpoint
- Publisher: Bigpoint
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Unique take on MOBA genre (not fantasy oriented).
- +Customizable equipment
- -Limited information available.
- Description: In an attempt to expand the MOBA genre's content and break it out of the fantasy realm, Bigpoint is developing a free-to-play online MOBA shooter called Merc Elite. It features five unique Merc classes that will be chosen by players to play as in a 5v5 match.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero Commander: Silver Tycoon Event Available
- As the main currency in Hero Commander, silver means almost everything. Players can use silver to recruit troops, enhance gear, upgrade gem le...
- SWTOR Galactic Starfighter Dev Launch Demo
- The new Galactic Starfighter expansion is a 12v12 game mode entirely focused on getting your ground character into a custom ship of your makin...
- Forge of Empires Soccer Cup Begins
- In the event, players shoot penalties and compete with their neighbors in order to receive bonuses or new, exclusive buildings.