Vivid Games offers up a free-to-play mobile fighting platform game.
►Take one part Smash Bros. and one part Fortnite, stir well.
►Play single player, 1v1 or Battle Royale style matches.
►Tons of collectible skills, abilities, and weapons.
►Stunning next gen UE4 graphics.
Skins and characters, in the finest Gachapon style lootboxes.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Vivid Games
- Publisher: Vivid Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Battle Royale, Fighting
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- Android or iOS compatible device required.
- Description: Vivid Games offers up a free-to-play mobile fighting platform game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX West 2017: The Amazing Eternals Impressions
- After seeing a private demo, I have a good feeling that The Amazing Eternals will find its own place without falling into the "clone"...
- MicroVolts Surge Expansion Now Live
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the biggest update yet for MicroVolts, the free-to-play cartoon-style third-person shooter, now available...
- EVE: Source, the Guide to EVE Online's Universe, Now Available
- CCP Games and Dark Horse announce the release of EVE: Source, plus the second issue of EVE: True Stories.