Vivid Games offers up a free-to-play mobile fighting platform game.
►Take one part Smash Bros. and one part Fortnite, stir well.
►Play single player, 1v1 or Battle Royale style matches.
►Tons of collectible skills, abilities, and weapons.
►Stunning next gen UE4 graphics.
Skins and characters, in the finest Gachapon style lootboxes.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Vivid Games
- Publisher: Vivid Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Battle Royale, Fighting
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- Android or iOS compatible device required.
- Description: Vivid Games offers up a free-to-play mobile fighting platform game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shikihime Garden - Hybrid Garden & Card Game Gets Release Date
- Appirits has announced that their browser-based hybrid game 'Shikihime Garden' will be released on March 11th 2014 and has opened a ...
- Lego Figures Online Reveals Pirate World
- LEGO Minifigures Online is currently being developed by Funcom, and leading up to Open Beta this summer, more details about the game will be r...
- NeuroGaming Conference & Expo Announces Live Stream via Twitch.TV
- The Neurotechnology Industry Organization (NIO), a leading neuroscience trade association, announced today it will be broadcasting the main co...