Vivid Games offers up a free-to-play mobile fighting platform game.
►Take one part Smash Bros. and one part Fortnite, stir well.
►Play single player, 1v1 or Battle Royale style matches.
►Tons of collectible skills, abilities, and weapons.
►Stunning next gen UE4 graphics.
Skins and characters, in the finest Gachapon style lootboxes.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Vivid Games
- Publisher: Vivid Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Battle Royale, Fighting
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- Android or iOS compatible device required.
- Description: Vivid Games offers up a free-to-play mobile fighting platform game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Enters Open Beta on Playstation 4
- Hi-Rez Studios announced that the mythology-themed action game SMITE is now officially in open beta for Playstation 4.
- World of Warships Launch Review
- The game is eye candy. Even since my open beta preview write-up where I was already dazzled, the visuals have improved tenfold.
- Shadowrun Chronicles Announces First Update and Apology Goodies
- Only two weeks after launch, Cliffhanger Productions has announced the first update containing a number of balancing changes for items and ch