Mayan Death Robots
If you’re a big fan of artillery games like Worms, then Mayan Death Robots may just be for you. Mayan Death Robots is a 2D strategy game developed by Sileni Studios in which players can choose one of 10 robots to play as with the objective of destroying their opponent’s power core. Each robot has its own unique abilities and weapons that can be utilized to decimate anyone standing in your way. Your tribe of Mayas will worship you like a god and help you in battle, but little do they know that your true agenda is to eliminate other alien robots who are just in a similar situation as yourself. One of Mayan Death Robots’ more distinctive characteristics is that unlike in many similar games, players act at the same time rather than on a turn by turn basis. You will need to be quick-thinking and mold your strategies as battlefields are destroyed, altered, and defenses are built.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Dec 31, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Sileni Studios
- Publisher: SOEDESCO
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Very unique concept.
- +Cross-platform multiplayer.
- +Campaign mode.
- -Building blocks are randomly shaped/ordered when building.
- -No drop-damage on cores.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: 1.4GHz or faster
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: OpenGL 2.1+, GLSL 1.2+, 256 MB VRAM
- HDD: 750 MB
- Description: If you're a big fan of artillery games like Worms, then Mayan Death Robots may just be for you. Mayan Death Robots is a 2D strategy game developed by Sileni Studios in which players can choose one of 10 robots to play as with the objective of destroying their opponent's power core.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch 3.7 Preview - Grim Weaver
- Visual rework to match last year's Arachne skill rework in patch 3.7 - Grim Weaver.
- Spacetime partners with League of Legends Pro Players on New MOBA
- Former League of Legends professional Esports players to consult on the development of their latest game Call of Champions.