Matchday11 Football Manager
Matchday11 Football Manager is a free-to-play browser game simulating the sports management experience in a way that’s simple and easy to use without sacrificing realism.
Ditch the concession stands and instead focus all your effort on making your club the best it can be. With extensive stat tracking – such as long ball percentages, action & attack zones, pass completion, and rate of successful tackles – you’ll be able to see what areas need improvement and what’s doing well. From there you can tailor your roster with transfers, scouting, and even youth academies to funnel up-and-coming stars your way.
Then, put everything to the test against rival managers from around the world in events like continental cups, group stages, and of course, grand championships.
Craft the perfect team and take home the winner’s trophy!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Johalu Games
- Publisher: Johalu Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Available in any modern browser.
- Description: Matchday11 Football Manager is a free-to-play browser game simulating the sports management experience in a way that's simple and easy to use without sacrificing realism.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Travian: Legends Launches Largest Expansion in 14-Year History
- Travian Games has officially opened the first servers to include the latest/largest update to their free-to-play title, Travian: Legends!
- CrossFire NA Celebrates 6th Anniversary with New Update
- Smilegate West is proud to announce the six year anniversary of the North American launch of CrossFire. Since 2009, the popular free-to-play f...
- Sword Coast Legends Review (PC Launch)
- But what do I think, as someone who has played Dungeons and Dragons for well over a decade and a half? Love it. It’s not perfect.