Matchday11 Football Manager
Matchday11 Football Manager is a free-to-play browser game simulating the sports management experience in a way that’s simple and easy to use without sacrificing realism.
Ditch the concession stands and instead focus all your effort on making your club the best it can be. With extensive stat tracking – such as long ball percentages, action & attack zones, pass completion, and rate of successful tackles – you’ll be able to see what areas need improvement and what’s doing well. From there you can tailor your roster with transfers, scouting, and even youth academies to funnel up-and-coming stars your way.
Then, put everything to the test against rival managers from around the world in events like continental cups, group stages, and of course, grand championships.
Craft the perfect team and take home the winner’s trophy!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Johalu Games
- Publisher: Johalu Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Available in any modern browser.
- Description: Matchday11 Football Manager is a free-to-play browser game simulating the sports management experience in a way that's simple and easy to use without sacrificing realism.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Chakra Rising Patch Notes Live
- TERA surprised us with news late last evening of a massive expansion hitting today.
- Kritika Online Chosen Path Update Coming Soon
- En Masse has announced its next update for Kritika Online: Chosen Path. Chosen Path will introduce the game's sixth character class, the ...
- Path of Exile Sacrifice of the Vaal Expansion Early Access
- Oh I’ve seen the horrors of the Vaal. You thought they were merely a legend? Long lost civilization that destroyed themselves? Arrogant outs...