Matchday11 Football Manager
Matchday11 Football Manager is a free-to-play browser game simulating the sports management experience in a way that’s simple and easy to use without sacrificing realism.
Ditch the concession stands and instead focus all your effort on making your club the best it can be. With extensive stat tracking – such as long ball percentages, action & attack zones, pass completion, and rate of successful tackles – you’ll be able to see what areas need improvement and what’s doing well. From there you can tailor your roster with transfers, scouting, and even youth academies to funnel up-and-coming stars your way.
Then, put everything to the test against rival managers from around the world in events like continental cups, group stages, and of course, grand championships.
Craft the perfect team and take home the winner’s trophy!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Johalu Games
- Publisher: Johalu Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Available in any modern browser.
- Description: Matchday11 Football Manager is a free-to-play browser game simulating the sports management experience in a way that's simple and easy to use without sacrificing realism.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2014 MMO Predictions – The Rise of Non-Linear MMOs
- It’s becoming more apparent that gamers are getting burnt out on MMOs altogether, mainly due to how restricted MMOs have been come. Mikedot ...
- League of Legends Patch 22.214.171.124 details
- League of Legends patch 126.96.36.199 brought some significant changes to the gameplay.
- Black Desert Online Second Closed Beta Date Revealed
- Daum Games today announced that Black Desert Online’s second and final Closed Beta Test will begin on February 18.