Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
One of the most well loved of Marvel franchises returns after over 10 years with Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: Coming 2019 exclusively to the Nintendo Switch gaming system.
Thanos has sent his Black Order out to obtain the Infinity Stones. Watch the heroes of the Marvel Universe collide and join forces as they work together to stop the evil tyrant from unleashing untold chaos on the galaxy.
►Make Your Dream Team! Choose from a massive spread of famous heroic Marvel names. Team up Star Lord and Iron Man, or Spider Man with Wolverine (call it the Red-Head Fan Club). The stars aren’t the limit, the Marvel Universe is!
►Local and Online Multiplayer modes with up to 4 players. Share a screen with the Joy-Con or use multiple systems.
►An Original story, untold previously in games, comics or other media.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tecmo KOEI
- Publisher: NintendoB
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: Switch
- Available exclusively for Nintendo Switch!
- Description: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: Coming 2019 exclusively to the Nintendo Switch gaming system.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Order & Chaos Visual Update Goes Live
- Heroes of Order & Chaos gets its largest update of the year, with major visual overhauls, a new hero and more.
- The First MMORPG - The Early History of the Genre
- Meridian59 was released in late 1996 and Ultima Online was released in 1997, but these weren't the first two online games.
- WorldAlpha Review
- WorldAlpha is an MMORTS that gives you control over a single unit, or "citizen," in a virtual world.