Marvel Avengers Academy
Marvel Avengers Academy is a free to play superhero student simulation game developed by TinyCo for iOS and Android. In Marvel Avengers Academy players can build their very own dream superhero school that all of their favorite superheroes like Loki, the Hulk, Captain America, and more can attend. The teenaged superheroes will need to learn how to navigate their social lives in a variety of ways like confronting rivals and going on dates all the while coming to terms with their newfound powers. Campus facilities like the dorms, classrooms, and labs will all need to be upgraded to provide superstudents with the necessary means for their studies as well. Managing a campus full of teenagers is challenging enough, but throw in superpowers as well and you’re in for a real treat!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: TinyCo
- Publisher: TinyCo
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Simulation
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Fresh, recognizable heroes.
- +Inclusion of social lives.
- +Limited information available.
- -Limited information available.
- Description: In Marvel Avengers Academy players can build their very own dream superhero school that all of their favorite superheroes can attend. Managing a campus full of teenagers is challenging enough, but throw in superpowers as well and you're in for a real treat!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Anime-Inspired MMORPG Elsword Now Available on Steam
- Today Kill3rCombo announced their hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword is now available on Steam.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Open Beta Review
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained builds off the basics of previous installments in the offline series.
- Neverwinter: The Cloaked Ascendancy Now Live on Console
- Perfect World and Cryptic Studios announced Neverwinter: The Cloaked Ascendancy is available today for Xbox One and PlayStation®4.