Marvel Avengers Academy
Marvel Avengers Academy is a free to play superhero student simulation game developed by TinyCo for iOS and Android. In Marvel Avengers Academy players can build their very own dream superhero school that all of their favorite superheroes like Loki, the Hulk, Captain America, and more can attend. The teenaged superheroes will need to learn how to navigate their social lives in a variety of ways like confronting rivals and going on dates all the while coming to terms with their newfound powers. Campus facilities like the dorms, classrooms, and labs will all need to be upgraded to provide superstudents with the necessary means for their studies as well. Managing a campus full of teenagers is challenging enough, but throw in superpowers as well and you’re in for a real treat!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: TinyCo
- Publisher: TinyCo
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Simulation
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Fresh, recognizable heroes.
- +Inclusion of social lives.
- +Limited information available.
- -Limited information available.
- Description: In Marvel Avengers Academy players can build their very own dream superhero school that all of their favorite superheroes can attend. Managing a campus full of teenagers is challenging enough, but throw in superpowers as well and you're in for a real treat!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Thanatos: Pre-Launch Events Detailed
- Inixsoft and JM Studio announce that Thanatos: Dragon Chaser will begin its pre-open event on October 1.
- Umbra Sets French Kickstarter Record
- We are absolutely flabbergasted at funding to such an incredible total on Kickstarter.
- World of Tanks Ural Steel 2012 Winners Announced
- Wargaming has announced the winners of their International Ural Steel Championship 2012 finals, which were held in Moscow on September 16.